Author Topic: skyblue1 is a cunt for locking his topic for no reason at all.  (Read 906 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: skyblue1 is a cunt for locking his topic for no reason at all.
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2011, 12:19:11 PM »
I locked those threads because retards with nothing to say keep on bumping them. It happens on other forums all of the time, except it's the moderator who locks them.

If you weren't such a retard yourself , we wouldn't bump them to annoy you which youve proved works  :2thumbsup:

So another  :minusevil: for you fuckwit.  :hahaha:

Go ahead and just de-karma me as often as possible. It just shows that you're even more pathetic than I am. :wanker:

Not really , you get annoyed by it so you're way ahead of me in measures of "patheticnes"  :zoinks:

I bet you just can't WAIT to de-karma me again! Rub it on your belly and suck it up, why don't you?

Because of how butthurt it makes you?
Why yes , very observant of you.  :zoinks:

You did it again, you son of a bitch! Laugh it up, homoboy, because at least I'm STRAIGHT! :wanker:
'Yes is did and look how butthurt you are.  :hahaha:

And?
you're being straight means nothing, Hell and god don't exist so you can't use that , plus at least I'm attractive enough to end up with a partner , you on the other hand , will only ever have pigs.  :2thumbsup:

Gay partners don't count, homo. That just says that you were too girly to get a girl. :eyelash:

Wrong.

Partner = a life partner of any sex.

I'm not too girly to get a girl , I plain don't want one.

You fail again Penty-tard  :hahaha:

You... don't... want... a... GIRL?!?

That's bullshit and you know it!

I believe that the only reason any man ever goes queer is because he cannot find a woman who likes him!

You might hate women, but every man loves a pussy! :zoinks:

No not really , men are hotter  :thumbup:
Also if thats the case why haven't you turned gay yet? , most women'd run a mile if they saw you.

Plus thats bullshit , if you're going to make a statement like that back it up.
And finally , I don't hate women I'm not attracted to them , plus there are plent yof gay men far more manly than you  :2thumbsup:

No, but thanks for helping me build this great quote pyramid. :orly:

Because you can't back your claims  :2thumbsup:

Thanks for proving how wrong , retarded , sensitive and weak you actually are.  :hahaha:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2011, 12:19:21 PM »
I believe that the only reason any man ever goes queer is because he cannot find a woman who likes him!

Gay partners don't count, homo.

You did it again, you son of a bitch! Laugh it up, homoboy, because at least I'm STRAIGHT! Wanker

Not cool Penty :thumbdn: :thumbdn: :thumbdn: Being openly gay is a lot  :viking: er than anything you, or probably I will ever do.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2011, 12:22:38 PM »

Gay partners don't count, homo.

You did it again, you son of a bitch! Laugh it up, homoboy, because at least I'm STRAIGHT! Wanker

Not cool Penty :thumbdn: :thumbdn: :thumbdn: Being openly gay is a lot  :viking: er than anything you, or probably I will ever do.

Don't worry Butterflies , he's just projecting shit to try and upset me.

He's failing miserably.  :lol:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2011, 12:32:19 PM »
Never going to change.  Never going to grow up.  Still proud to be an ignorant idiot and a target.  I guess we are back on Penty.

I thought you left.

Psychophant

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2011, 06:46:00 PM »
SO this is what blabberizing is all about!  And I couldn't agree more with Butterflies.  It takes a lot of guts to go public with being gay.   :viking: :thumbup:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2011, 07:00:12 PM »
SO this is what blabberizing is all about!  And I couldn't agree more with Butterflies.  It takes a lot of guts to go public with being gay.   :viking: :thumbup:

He was blabberized because he spammed some very gross dead cat pictures and a goatse type picture.

The dead cat pictures he posted in Celtic Goddess' rescue cat thread were edited, BTW.

If you really want to see the others, you could click on this link, but I would advise against it unless there's nothing that grosses you out.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=855;sa=showPosts;start=0

Psychophant

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2011, 07:09:39 PM »
No thanks, thats more info then what I wanted.   :zombiefuck:   This is the first time I've seen the blabberizer used so much.  I happen to volunteer at animal shelters and hate seeing any animal abused.  Especially cats.