Educational

Author Topic: Argue here  (Read 3842 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Argue here
« Reply #120 on: May 22, 2011, 01:51:27 AM »
Just looking in general at other people's views.  It seems Callaway is the only non fucktard on the thread.  I guess its easy for people do make judgements, as I do myself.  I might be a prick at times, but I always tell the truth, in real life and on the internet.  Even if I hide stuff.  And i'd be happy to tell people on this site about myself.  But I couldn't trust butterflies and midwife as far as I could throw them.  And what the fuck is this alpha male shit about  ???  I've always looked after myself physically with sport and stuff, but i'm as mentally challenged as us all.

It's amusing how you'd like to make this to be about a group of people arguing in general, how we all are tards and whatnot, when it's about people reacting against your behaviour. You know what they say about people moving goalposts? You do that a lot, Benji, and I'm not impressed.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #121 on: May 22, 2011, 02:23:26 AM »
/waves to Binty
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #122 on: May 22, 2011, 08:31:47 AM »
She should come back.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #123 on: May 22, 2011, 08:48:01 AM »
She should come back.

The door is open

I think with this Benji/MLA stuff and this is just my reading, MLA generally writes in ways that to my eyes seem sound and are easy to follow and logical. Benji generally doesn't. I can only speculate on what he is trying to say and most of the time I am confused by what point he is trying to put across and he also tends to talk of ganging up, followers, sheeptards, and the like. None of this I see and it confounds the issues further. Easier for me to just follow what is to my mind a more sensible reading that seems to be provided by MLA. 
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Osensitive1

« Reply #124 on: May 22, 2011, 09:11:50 AM »
She should come back.
The door is open
Yes, though the odor is more noticeable after being away.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #125 on: May 22, 2011, 09:26:20 AM »
She should come back.
The door is open
:lol:

:poop:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #126 on: May 22, 2011, 09:26:59 AM »
She should come back.
The door is open

Indeed.  :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: May 22, 2011, 01:46:59 PM »
I've noticed the suggestion that any hostility towards Benji is some kind of sheeptard mentallity. I can't speak for anybody else who is involved, but that is not why I am hostile towards him. If I was simply interested in following the herd, I would never have fought DirtDawg, and I would have torn Penty to pieces. I do not follow a group.

I've explained my reasons for my attitude towards Benji in a new thread:
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,17671.0.html

I thought it was best to start a new thread, rather than just post my feelings in this thread, and have them be quickly buried.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: May 22, 2011, 01:53:38 PM »
I think some people here do "follow the heard" sometimes. But most people here don't seem to do that at all.

When people get a lot of shit like this here, it is usually from people genuinely coming to their own conclusions about them

although the EXTENT to which people attack them is obviously gonna be influenced by how popular that would be, whether someone likes them or not in the first place doesn't seem to be a group decision at all really

and tbh I find the whole "look at me, I'm going it alone instead of following the herd" attitude more annoying than people who just go follow everyone else

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #129 on: May 22, 2011, 03:29:38 PM »
I have a following. :smarty:

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #130 on: May 22, 2011, 03:56:03 PM »
Not getting it.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #131 on: May 22, 2011, 03:57:31 PM »
Not getting it.

Benji accused people of following Odeon.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Osensitive1

« Reply #132 on: May 22, 2011, 03:59:49 PM »
Thanks.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #133 on: May 22, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »

All hail Odeon!  :orly:

:worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin::worship:   :poopy: :rollingpin:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #134 on: May 22, 2011, 04:36:37 PM »
Not getting it.

Benji accused people of following Odeon.  :P

I thought he was accusing everyone of following me  ???