Educational

Author Topic: fauxsexuals  (Read 2471 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: fauxsexuals
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2011, 07:08:37 PM »
Or get a "boyfriend", without a penis  :orly:

Where are these women?

Just out of interest :M

binty wasn't it, isn't she your type?  :orly:

Binty calls herself a pansexual.

:LOL:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 07:09:18 PM »
Nah, I definitely don't feel outdone by Penty :autism:

I reckon I could also get much better looking women than him too :P

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 07:12:54 PM »
There is some sense in the "homophobes are gays" thing

Obviously it's not true in all cases, and I would say only a minority are actually full on gay. But many of them do have latent homosexual tendencies, which explains the insecurity/homophobia.

I can't be arsed looking, but there have been studies done on this, which backed it up iirc
Without bothering to debate whatever the supposed numbers are it amounts to a threat to smear anyone with a label they don't want over political/cultural differences. I suppose penis phobia might carry a stigma as well. Neither charge would seem to me to have much in the way of empirical evidence to back it up.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 07:13:48 PM »
As in girls, usually.  Who are too scared to have a cock in between their legs, so they label themselves as a lesbian or assexual.  Or get a "boyfriend", without a penis  :orly:  Do you think it'd be in their best interest to go on meds, or have therapy, so they can get past their anxieties and have what they crave?    :arrr:   

I don't believe that fear of sex with men is what causes most lesbian women to be lesbian or most asexual women to be asexual, nor do I believe that they secretly crave the cock.  It's just the way they are wired, just like you are wired to prefer sex with women (I assume).

Neither do I.  Though some women turn to other women, cause they've just been hurt too many times by men.  Me?  If it bleeds it breeds  :squiddy:

Is that your only criteria when it comes to choosing a partner?

P7PSP

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2011, 07:14:24 PM »

That I can actually believe without empirical evidence to back it up.

P7PSP

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2011, 07:15:49 PM »
Anyway this looks like benj trolling so I'll leave this thread to someone who cares more than I do.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2011, 07:18:07 PM »
There is some sense in the "homophobes are gays" thing

Obviously it's not true in all cases, and I would say only a minority are actually full on gay. But many of them do have latent homosexual tendencies, which explains the insecurity/homophobia.

I can't be arsed looking, but there have been studies done on this, which backed it up iirc
Without bothering to debate whatever the supposed numbers are it amounts to a threat to smear anyone with a label they don't want over political/cultural differences. I suppose penis phobia might carry a stigma as well. Neither charge would seem to me to have much in the way of empirical evidence to back it up.

I think they're both pretty different

Suggesting a homophobic person is gay is playing on their own insecurities, and usually works in my experience. No one is 100% straight or 100% gay imo, so it's not unlikely that if someone';s being homophbic, it is because of their latent homosexuality. I doubt many people actually think that a homophobic person is therefore actually gay. But to suggest they're insecure about their sexuality (which is what the whole thing is about really) is actually pretty fair

Suggesting gay people are just scared of men/women though is kinda rididculous though lol

I'm sure there are some who were abused and therefore think they're gay because they're uncomfortable around men/women, but that's gonna be a very small minority

Also the "are you gay" response to homophobes is a reaction to their bigotry. "you're scared of penis/vagina" to gays is bigtry in itself tho

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2011, 07:22:03 PM »

I can't argue with that  :lol:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2011, 07:23:47 PM »
As in girls, usually.  Who are too scared to have a cock in between their legs, so they label themselves as a lesbian or assexual.  Or get a "boyfriend", without a penis  :orly:  Do you think it'd be in their best interest to go on meds, or have therapy, so they can get past their anxieties and have what they crave?    :arrr:   

I don't believe that fear of sex with men is what causes most lesbian women to be lesbian or most asexual women to be asexual, nor do I believe that they secretly crave the cock.  It's just the way they are wired, just like you are wired to prefer sex with women (I assume).

Neither do I.  Though some women turn to other women, cause they've just been hurt too many times by men.  Me?  If it bleeds it breeds  :squiddy:

Na personality is most important, sorry  :thumbup:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2011, 07:32:38 PM »

Now I'm confused. You appear to be saying that it is most important that she has no personality ???

It might be your borderline illiterate writing style, but you seem to be saying that you will fuck anybody, as long as she mentruates and has no personality. I suppose with those types of standards, your boast about having a girlfriend seems slightly more believable :2thumbsup:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2011, 07:34:53 PM »
you seem to be saying that you will fuck anybody, as long as she mentruates and has no personality.

:LMAO:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2011, 07:36:53 PM »

Neither do I.  Though some women turn to other women, cause they've just been hurt too many times by men. Me?  If it bleeds it breeds  :squiddy:

Now I'm confused. You appear to be saying that it is most important that she has no personality ???

It might be your borderline illiterate writing style, but you seem to be saying that you will fuck anybody, as long as she mentruates and has no personality. I suppose with those types of standards, your boast about having a girlfriend seems slightly more believable :2thumbsup:

I think  "Na personality is most important"  is simply missing some vital punctuation. 
  I think he meant  "Na (no), personality is most important."   :chin:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 07:42:00 PM by couldbecousin »
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2011, 07:39:33 PM »
I bleed for you Benji  :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2011, 07:42:58 PM »

I think  "Na personality is most important"  is simply missing some vital punctuation.  I think he meant  "Na (no), personality is most important."   :chin:

Yes, I know. I was teasing Benji. It was pretty obvious what he really meant.

Psychophant

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2011, 07:43:52 PM »
Have trouble caring about what other adults do or don't do in terms consensual of sex.

Couldn't agree more.