Author Topic: CG's Rescue Kitties  (Read 1792 times)

P7PSP

Re: CG's Rescue Kitties
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2011, 07:00:53 PM »
Cats need their claws to capture and interrogate mice and birds, fight other cats etc.
I started off mothers day, by opening my bedroom door to see a dead mouse at my feet and my very happy kitty all purring and acting proud :laugh:
:laugh: I used to pet my cat up when she did that. Then I would be sure that she was not around when I threw it away.  :2thumbsup:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2011, 07:02:50 PM »
Cats need their claws to capture and interrogate mice and birds, fight other cats etc.
I started off mothers day, by opening my bedroom door to see a dead mouse at my feet and my very happy kitty all purring and acting proud :laugh:
:laugh: I used to pet my cat up when she did that. Then I would be sure that she was not around when I threw it away.  :2thumbsup:

:plus:  for sensitivity to tender feline emotions!  :hug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2011, 03:41:50 AM »

:thumbup: They really get very pissed off with you if they see that.

I used to tell pat my neighbour cat, thank her, and tell her she could eat it herself. She used to wait with eating the mouse till I had told her that was OK. Poor mouse had to wait for the proper kill till I had told her to too. So, I tried to make it quick.

She hasn't brought me any, since we got Luna and Sirius living here.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2011, 06:00:10 AM »

I used to tell pat my neighbour cat, thank her, and tell her she could eat it herself. She used to wait with eating the mouse till I had told her that was OK. Poor mouse had to wait for the proper kill till I had told her to too. So, I tried to make it quick.

That's interesting, Guinevere used to kill them before giving them to me.  :laugh:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2011, 09:41:56 AM »

That's interesting, Guinevere used to kill them before giving them to me.  :laugh:

The first one Pebbles brought me was dead. Then gradually they became more lively. Just like cats do when they learn their kittens to hunt. As if I was a trainee for her. Maybe she tried to fix my vegetarian habits?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2011, 05:32:57 PM »

The first one Pebbles brought me was dead. Then gradually they became more lively. Just like cats do when they learn their kittens to hunt. As if I was a trainee for her. Maybe she tried to fix my vegetarian habits?
Destiny has always brought them to me very much alive. But they play dead because she sits there and stares at them while they lay at her feet. :P but she has a certain meow that when i hear it, I know she's caught something. Then a few months ago, she brought a live mouse and dropped it on my bed in the middle of the night and it rain up my arm in terror. I screamed. :laugh: I think she figured out that that wasn't the way to go about it. So now, after 15 years of not killing any mice, she brings them to me dead. EBM said I was fucking her up and raising a hippie cat. He's quite proud of her stalking and killing abilities now. :lol:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2011, 05:35:06 PM »
I got to spend my morning playing with 10 week old kittens  :2thumbsup:

Meet Pebbles

Kiwi

Freckles

Kola

Celticgoddess

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2011, 05:37:28 PM »
Freckles gets her belly rubbed (Click to play)

And Kola wanted a turn too. Both of them ended up falling asleep :heart: (Click to play)

Playtime for Kitties (Click to play)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2011, 05:37:39 PM »
     *looks at the kittens, spazzes with love*   SO adorable!   :heart:

People forget.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2011, 05:40:15 PM »
Tina has found a favourited stuffed animal

Chloe is brave and has decided she loves ear scratches

And this is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Poor Clemente was so upset at all the spazzy kittens because laying on the top of the cat climber is his favourite spot. But every time he let his swishy tail dangle over the edge, one of the kittens (or all 4 in some cases) would swat at it. He finally decided to take a peek and see what all the fuss was about and found out, his swishy tail is indeed very fun to play with! (Click to play)

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2011, 01:41:10 AM »
 :lol: @ Clemente

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2011, 04:20:06 AM »
:lol: @ Clemente

"Dude, where's that toy coming from?"   :laugh:

People forget.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2011, 10:37:35 PM »
Clemente made me lol. He is a lovely looking cat.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Celticgoddess

« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2011, 09:03:37 AM »
I screened someone for him yesterday. I hope she likes him and brings him home :heart:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2011, 03:42:06 AM »
^I am envious but hope she is a real nice person. I would love to have Clemente myself.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae