Educational

Author Topic: Kate chose not to obey  (Read 5181 times)

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
Re: Kate chose not to obey
« Reply #195 on: August 06, 2013, 11:56:32 AM »
Its not a conspiracy theory, its truth. When did I mention Obama, communism, Nazi Germany, or any "theories" at all. Spoiler: I didn't. You have it in your head that i'm biased, but you're projecting, soaf.

NEARLY ALL THE BLOODY TIME?

:LMAO:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #196 on: August 06, 2013, 11:57:29 AM »
By your logic, we should be done with ALL laws then. Are you an anarchist?

I do not know "logically" how you assessed this from what I said.

What I will say is that if laws are not adhered to and judges then refuse or ignore the laws then it is not that the illegal activities are legal and it is not that there should be more laws. (ie set off fireworks is illegal BUT also setting off firework are illegal in your living room is illegal, murder is illegal BUT it is ALSO illegal to murder someone with a knife). I submit that if rape is illegal, then raping your wife is illegal and rape covers raping your wife. Feminists pushing this law just strikes me as silly.

If judges refuse to adhere to the laws they should be replaced by judges that do.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: August 06, 2013, 11:58:01 AM »
Yet you're saying people should basically rely on common sense, which is MUCH worse since as you said:

Nobody is born with common sense

Because they have to learn it, you hopeless piece of garbage. By making a system that details any mistake they could ever make, fucked up thing they could ever pull, or anything they could ever even think of.. it becomes less necessary to think or gain life experience. This is a step towards a "cattle" class of people.

Of course a manchild like you would never realize the value of some hard knocks. Dumbass.

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #198 on: August 06, 2013, 11:59:48 AM »
Its not a conspiracy theory, its truth. When did I mention Obama, communism, Nazi Germany, or any "theories" at all. Spoiler: I didn't. You have it in your head that i'm biased, but you're projecting, soaf.

NEARLY ALL THE BLOODY TIME?

:LMAO:

Just now, in this thread? No I didn't. Those are problems, yes. But they are obviously problems a fucking retard like you could never understand, even if you were in the immediate vicinity of them.
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #199 on: August 06, 2013, 12:02:18 PM »
Of course a manchild like you would never realize the value of some hard knocks. Dumbass.

Really? Are you psychic?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: August 06, 2013, 12:03:17 PM »

What I will say is that if laws are not adhered to and judges then refuse or ignore the laws then it is not that the illegal activities are legal and it is not that there should be more laws. (ie set off fireworks is illegal BUT also setting off firework are illegal in your living room is illegal, murder is illegal BUT it is ALSO illegal to murder someone with a knife). I submit that if rape is illegal, then raping your wife is illegal and rape covers raping your wife. Feminists pushing this law just strikes me as silly.

If judges refuse to adhere to the laws they should be replaced by judges that do.

There were a lot of people posting at once and I hadn't quoted. That "by your logic" post was aimed at Rage.

Feminists pushing this law just strikes me as silly.

::)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: August 06, 2013, 12:03:57 PM »

Really? Are you psychic?

I just have COMMON SENSE enough to see such a thing.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: August 06, 2013, 12:04:56 PM »

There were a lot of people posting at once and I hadn't quoted. That "by your logic" post was aimed at Rage.

Your feelings seem more important than reality. ::)
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #203 on: August 06, 2013, 12:12:51 PM »

No. I not calling you a Feminist. The reason for a push to make it bot only illegal to rape women but also illegal to rape wives at the same time is Feminist in nature. It begs the question, why?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #204 on: August 06, 2013, 12:17:27 PM »
You want to feel good about yourself, solve some problems? You want to do something besides try to dictate how your fellow man should fucking think?

Heres a few REAL problems. Just making suggestions here.

Can't stand anything besides supporting your precious women? Okay I got some of those too.

Wake your spoiled asses up. You want to talk about "privelige"? Sure. Lets have a fucking conversation about that.  ;)
I will never stop...

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: August 06, 2013, 12:19:59 PM »
You want to feel good about yourself, solve some problems? You want to do something besides try to dictate how your fellow man should fucking think?

Heres a few REAL problems. Just making suggestions here.

Can't stand anything besides supporting your precious women? Okay I got some of those too.

Wake your spoiled asses up. You want to talk about "privelige"? Sure. Lets have a fucking conversation about that.  ;)

What the fuck Dude. I really used to like you, until you went all paranoid and crazy.

• Constant Poster
« Reply #206 on: August 06, 2013, 12:21:26 PM »

Really? Are you psychic?

I seriously doubt that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: August 06, 2013, 12:22:23 PM »

Really? Are you psychic?

I seriously doubt that.

A dumbass like you would.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: August 06, 2013, 12:25:14 PM »
Rage, you are being a fucking idiot here - you do realise this whole argument is in part ABOUT the type of women you've posted above? ie the callout started after Les claimed women weren't oppressed in Iraq etc.

We're not talking about little petty things here. We're talking about rape and violence.

And Les, the reason why they fought for this is because of the exemption. Whatever technicalities you want to argue, that exemption WAS used in court.

Making it explicitly illegal to rape your wife prevents that happening now.

We no longer have to have ridiculous court battles over this. As if a rape case isn't traumatic enough for the victim. Now they don't have to - on top of that - sit thru endless arguments over whether it is technically ok for a husband to rape his wife.

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/law/hamlyn/rvr.htm

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: August 06, 2013, 12:26:20 PM »
Also, I hate to digress but... what is with everyone who disagrees on this topic posting pictures of dead animals? Not the best way to get your point across :zoinks: