Author Topic: CG to the rescue!  (Read 404 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: CG to the rescue!
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »
She was so, so, soooo sweet. After peeing in my backyard, and cleaning up crumbs on my kitchen floor with a good round of licks, it was time for a snooze by my feet. She followed monkeyboy around everywhere (especially when she realized he was making hotdogs for lunch) and he found all of that comical because he doesn't remember being around dogs. My ex hates them so we never had one but when he was a baby my parents had a black lab. So it was a new experience for him. I couldn't believe that when the spca picked her up, I came back into my house and cried. Then I realized it was because I wanted them to take my ex and leave the dog.

Wonder how you could have talked them into it?  

It would have been funny to see the ex in the back of their truck and put up for adoption in three days if nobody showed up to claim him.

;D

I wonder what type of dog her ex would be?

This kind, maybe?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 06:25:15 PM »
Two thoughts about Boomer:

Transspeciesphobia thread will start in 3,2,1................

Gee, I wonder why he's unemployed?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 06:28:23 PM »
She was so, so, soooo sweet. After peeing in my backyard, and cleaning up crumbs on my kitchen floor with a good round of licks, it was time for a snooze by my feet. She followed monkeyboy around everywhere (especially when she realized he was making hotdogs for lunch) and he found all of that comical because he doesn't remember being around dogs. My ex hates them so we never had one but when he was a baby my parents had a black lab. So it was a new experience for him. I couldn't believe that when the spca picked her up, I came back into my house and cried. Then I realized it was because I wanted them to take my ex and leave the dog.

It would have been funny to see the ex in the back of their truck and put up for adoption in three days if nobody showed up to claim him.

;D

:lol:

the poor dog didn't want to go in the cage so it took gentle coaxing. The ex however, would have got a boot in the rear :angel:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 06:31:55 PM »

;D

:lol:

the poor dog didn't want to go in the cage so it took gentle coaxing. The ex however, would have got a boot in the rear :angel:

...from THESE?  :cfm:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Celticgoddess

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2011, 06:33:30 PM »
He's not special enough to deserve those  :M

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite