Educational

Author Topic: Who thinks Maralyn Monroe was 'fat'?  (Read 3007 times)

Binty

Re: Who thinks Maralyn Monroe was 'fat'?
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2011, 05:40:12 PM »
I'm just not attracted to really skinny chicks. Their bodies are too "dudeish".

Yup straight up and down. Little form.

I'm thin but I have large boobs  ::)

Also, I'm surprised no one else apart from Soph cares to address what parts said.  It's insulting to women in general.  Never mind what your personal preferences are, you just don't say stuff like: "this is how women should look like".  There is no specific way a woman "should" look like, especially not just so she can get some guy off.  Women are insecure about their bodies enough as it is, without having people dictate what their bodies are supposed to look like.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2011, 06:51:27 PM »
But everyone *has* an idea or preference of what one should look like. I like mine chubby and you like yours skinny, but I feel little need to whine because someone does not share the same preferences to me. These preferences often spill into percieved fact, so you have to just live with it. If you think it's insulting to women, then women wanting muscular men being seen as fact is also insulting to us men. Personally I couldn't give a shite what they liked.

As for naturally skinny women being insulted, personally I don't think so since they're not the ones starving themselves. They should be glad that they can be like that without all the hard work. :dunno:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 06:53:09 PM by Schleed »

DukeNukem

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2011, 07:04:02 PM »
God, that has to be the most annoying fucking signature I have ever seen on the Internet, Dawn Weiner. Some ugly, retarded bitch sitting on the hood of a car and just randomly dancing around. ARGH! :finger:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2011, 07:06:38 PM »
Its funny on how it synced perfectly to this:

Isabitch

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2011, 07:10:26 PM »
She was perfect. Padding feels nice.

DukeNukem

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2011, 07:50:18 PM »
I found a larger version of that picture of Dawn Weiner and now I'm furiously masturbating to it. Fat red lips makes my penis fat and red! :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2011, 07:52:24 PM »
I found a larger version of that picture of Dawn Weiner and now I'm furiously masturbating to it. Fat red lips makes my penis fat and red! :zoinks:

:headslap: :facepalm:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2011, 08:01:49 PM »

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
You do know she's around 12 years old?

Wanking off over children is not :viking:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2011, 08:02:54 PM »
Let the spazz pull is willeh! :autism:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2011, 08:03:09 PM »
12 is like 84 in pig years

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2011, 08:05:46 PM »
I honestly didn't think there was anything else he could say to shock me, but he's managed to do it.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2011, 08:08:54 PM »
I remember him solemnly promising to leave children off the table.  I decided to give him a second chance after that.  Now it's open season again.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2011, 08:10:45 PM »
I honestly didn't think there was anything else he could say to shock me, but he's managed to do it.

Then you are easily shocked.

He could gut the child alive, penetrate the open wound with his cock and spunk all over it. :dunno:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2011, 08:14:01 PM »
I remember him solemnly promising to leave children off the table.  I decided to give him a second chance after that.  Now it's open season again.

I can't blame you. Most of us have a little voice in our head that stops us saying really dumb stuff. Sadly Candlemass either lacks that little voice, or chooses to completely ignore it.

Then you are easily shocked.

He could gut the child alive, penetrate the open wound with his cock and spunk all over it. :dunno:

Yes. It would really shock me if he done that. I don't think he would though. Or at least, I hope he wouldn't :LOL:

DukeNukem

« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2011, 10:09:06 PM »
Oh fuck!!! I didn't know! I fucking didn't know she (the actress) was only fucking 12 years old!!! Damn it!!! :thumbdn:

Gah... this pisses me off... Now, this shit is gonna be all over I2, that I'm a pedobear. This will be worse than being a pig porker!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:10:44 PM by Candlemass »