Author Topic: Hahahahahahahahaha!  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Hahahahahahahahaha!
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2011, 04:23:03 PM »
Yeah all they gotta do is sit their fat ass on us and we're fucked :emosad:

It's a good thing we have a vast supply of needles and those dreaded health foods here  :orly: :evillaugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 08:05:33 AM »

It's a good thing we have a vast supply of needles and those dreaded health foods here  :orly: :evillaugh:

We do have health foods here in the States, you know. Not sure where the needles fit into this discussion though.  :P
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 08:17:51 AM »

We do have health foods here in the States, you know. Not sure where the needles fit into this discussion though.  :P

So fat we can pop you like a balloon  :zoinks:

Hence the needles  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 08:20:31 AM »

I see. I thought the needles were to enable you Brits to do massive amounts of narcotics to drown your sorrows at not being American!  :zoinks:

People forget.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2011, 08:23:56 AM »

I see. I thought the needles were to enable you Brits to do massive amounts of narcotics to drown your sorrows at not being American!  :zoinks:

You're obviously unfamiliar with the phrase "Stiff upper lip" that we use in england , We keep going despite what happens.

Whining is an american thing  :zoinks: , you did after all responsible for Twilight.   :pwned:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2011, 08:32:32 AM »

You're obviously unfamiliar with the phrase "Stiff upper lip" that we use in england , We keep going despite what happens.

Whining is an american thing  :zoinks: , you did after all responsible for Twilight.   :pwned:

Actually Twilight  has done very well in the UK.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_16133.html

Clearly it resonates with you sad-sack Brits who long to release your inner emo bitch!   :hahaha:

People forget.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2011, 08:34:32 AM »

Clearly it resonates with you sad-sack Brits who long to release your inner emo bitch!   :hahaha:

Yes but I'm sure if you look at the ratings in america , you'll find them much higher.  :hahaha:

Besides , you're responsible for Rebecca Black , you can't talk at all  :zombiefuck: :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2011, 08:41:01 AM »

Yes but I'm sure if you look at the ratings in america , you'll find them much higher.  :hahaha:

Besides , you're responsible for Rebecca Black , you can't talk at all  :zombiefuck: :zoinks:

I'd counter with the names of some lame Brit celebs, but they really don't register on our radar.  :M

People forget.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2011, 08:42:44 AM »

I'd counter with the names of some lame Brit celebs, but they really don't register on our radar.  :M

Unfortunately for you they just can't measure up to the level of fail your *bad* celebs seem to.  :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2011, 08:44:57 AM »

Unfortunately for you they just can't measure up to the level of fail your *bad* celebs seem to.  :zoinks:

And yet they are massive stars in the UK. You try to hate them, but you can't resist them. It's OK, we don't mind sharing.  :-*

People forget.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2011, 10:48:48 AM »
There isn't enough sunlight in the UK for the Twilight vampires to sparkle.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2011, 10:49:50 AM »

The lack of sparkle enables them to pass unnoticed among the mortals. For all we know, they might ALL be vampires!  :zombiefuck:

People forget.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2011, 10:50:47 AM »

And yet they are massive stars in the UK. You try to hate them, but you can't resist them. It's OK, we don't mind sharing.  :-*

Well considering America is (statistically I think) the most hated country on the planet , I don't think so somehow  :zoinks:

Thats actually quite true  :lol:

The lack of sparkle enables them to pass unnoticed among the mortals. For all we know, they might ALL be vampires!  :zombiefuck:

:evillaugh:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2011, 11:51:08 AM »

Well considering America is (statistically I think) the most hated country on the planet , I don't think so somehow  :zoinks:

That's not hatred; it's jealousy.

Thats actually quite true  :lol:

:evillaugh:

That would explain why so many British members feel the need to suck bodily fluids from each other. :zoinks:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2011, 12:10:36 PM »
That's not hatred; it's jealousy.

Jealous of what exactly?  :zoinks:

That would explain why so many British members feel the need to suck bodily fluids from each other. :zoinks:

:lol: :plus: