Author Topic: I reveal my true identity.  (Read 633 times)

DukeNukem

Re: I reveal my true identity.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 02:08:43 PM »
I just escaped the mental institution. I stole an employee's car and drove back to my house, which hasn't been sold yet, thankfully. Everything is still there, including my "souvenirs". I don't have much time, the police are after me, I've gotta go fuck some pigs NOW!!!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 02:14:37 PM »

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 03:19:12 PM »
 :laugh:

DukeNukem

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 03:36:23 PM »
Yeah, that's grampa for ya. When he's not fucking pigs, he's fucking the inflatable ones. But unlike me, he likes to dress in women's clothing.

My grampa always tells stories about how he fucked a mama-bear and she gave birth to my dad, who in return, fucked a warthog and gave birth to me.

If that's the case, then I am truly the real manbearpig! :orly:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2011, 03:41:57 PM »
If that's the case, then I am truly the real manbearpig! :orly:

I haven't heard that term before.  Do you go for twinks or cubs or just the pigs?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2011, 05:23:11 AM »
Well done Pentagram. I thought you had sunk to the depths of boring retarded posting and then you dig a little deeper in your soul and out more fail bleeds
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2011, 01:38:02 PM »
What soul?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2011, 12:24:08 PM »

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2011, 12:29:06 PM »

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Is that a real guy?
If so I think I should introduce myself...

Guys meet "Laura"  :zoinks:

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2011, 12:31:07 PM »

Hey Faggots,

Is that a real guy?

Its an old recurring internet meme. Dukes unfunny gesture just reminded me of it.
I will never stop...

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2011, 12:32:16 PM »

Hey Faggots,

Is that a real guy?

Its an old recurring internet meme. Dukes unfunny gesture just reminded me of it.

Shame , he looks like a funny target to "trap"  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2011, 12:34:12 PM »
Nah, that guys just a really old meme now. Theres been variations of it done in just about every way you can think of. Rose and the doctor, megaman and dr robotnik, Luke and his sister, etc.
I will never stop...

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2011, 07:17:39 PM »
Nah, that guys just a really old meme now. Theres been variations of it done in just about every way you can think of. Rose and the doctor, megaman and dr robotnik, Luke and his sister, etc.

Damn , I reckon if I did what I did with Rzor to him it would have been far more entertaining. Le sigh. :P