Educational

Author Topic: CG's Health Food Thread  (Read 1488 times)

DukeNukem

Re: CG's Health Food Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 08:28:01 PM »
I never said anything about that.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2011, 08:29:08 PM »
I never said anything about that.

Just on the last page you did.  :facepalm2:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

DukeNukem

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2011, 08:32:20 PM »
Well, I was holding a knife in front of the screen while typing that to intimidate you. But maybe that doesn't work so well.

P7PSP

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2011, 08:36:22 PM »
Well, I was holding a knife in front of the screen while typing that to intimidate you. But maybe that doesn't work so well.
Does anything you do work out well?  :dunno:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2011, 08:40:34 PM »

Ya think?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2011, 12:42:14 PM »
Pent - take your baby fucking jokes elsewhere. Thanks.

That would be a good idea if not you can take yourself elsewhere also permanently
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

DukeNukem

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2011, 09:21:15 PM »
I personally apologize for crossing the line with my children-related "jokes". I was trying way too hard and fucked up as usual. I suck.

I can't promise that I will stop being an asshole, but I can promise you that I will leave anything child-related out of all of my posts in the future, starting now.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2011, 09:24:19 PM »
Thank you Pent. I'm not one to get riled up, but that one made me angry and I had to call you out on it. I appreciate you coming back and owning up to it. Don't be so hard on yourself though. I've fucked up and had more foot in mouth moments than I care to count. Everything is something to learn from.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2011, 09:28:08 PM »
I personally apologize for crossing the line with my children-related "jokes". I was trying way too hard and fucked up as usual. I suck.

I can't promise that I will stop being an asshole, but I can promise you that I will leave anything child-related out of all of my posts in the future, starting now.

That's good. But how many times do you expect to be forgiven for posting shit, then going 'ooooh, oooops'?

I mean, we've all done it, sure, perhaps not quite to your extreme. But it seems you spout off quite readily, no regard for how stupid it is, then expect a 'oh sorry guys' is enough.

I read that shit you posted, and it contravened the site's TOS technically.

How many chances do you want, and why should you get them when others don't? I mean, I heed that you apologise, but really?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2011, 09:30:03 PM »

That's good. But how many times do you expect to be forgiven for posting shit, then going 'ooooh, oooops'?

I mean, we've all done it, sure, perhaps not quite to your extreme. But it seems you spout off quite readily, no regard for how stupid it is, then expect a 'oh sorry guys' is enough.

I read that shit you posted, and it contravened the site's TOS technically.

How many chances do you want, and why should you get them when others don't? I mean, I heed that you apologise, but really?

I think some people (meaning in general) have a real issue with thinking before typing. Takes them longer to process why what they said/did was over the line/inappropriate.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2011, 11:35:43 AM »

I get that you were probably trying for something completely over the top for April Fool's Day, but it's not OK.

I'm glad that you edited the post.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2011, 04:03:29 PM »
Celticgoddess, about your juicer: Does it use all the pulp as well as the juice?   :orly:

People forget.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2011, 04:15:20 PM »
Celticgoddess, about your juicer: Does it use all the pulp as well as the juice?   :orly:

It separates the two. So the juice pours directly into the glass and the pulp is collected in a container in the back. The amazing thing is that because it is cetrifugal, the pulp is barely damp. I use it to add to things like muffins and cakes and bread because there's a lot of fibre left in the pulp.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2011, 04:16:28 PM »

It separates the two. So the juice pours directly into the glass and the pulp is collected in a container in the back. The amazing thing is that because it is cetrifugal, the pulp is barely damp. I use it to add to things like muffins and cakes and bread because there's a lot of fibre left in the pulp.

I'm glad you keep the pulp and use it. It would be a shame to waste the fiber.  :thumbup:

People forget.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2011, 10:54:13 PM »

I'm glad you keep the pulp and use it. It would be a shame to waste the fiber.  :thumbup:

This conversation sounds vaguely dirty, but I can't figure out how to turn it into a joke.  :scratchhead:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.