Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

i just found a cell phone

<< < (4/7) > >>

Leto729:
Okay. If You use it better get everything wiped then. If You set it up to use You will have to go to cingular one to set up a new number for You.

El:
A friend of mine swears she knows someone who found Jimmy Buffet's cell phone.  Apparently it had the president's number on it.  They thought the number was a joke till the FBI actually came to their house and was ripping shit apart.  Then they were pretty sure it was real.  Obviously, they surrendered the phone.

QuirkyCarla:

--- Quote from: PMS Elle on October 30, 2006, 05:53:27 PM ---A friend of mine swears she knows someone who found Jimmy Buffet's cell phone.  Apparently it had the president's number on it.  They thought the number was a joke till the FBI actually came to their house and was ripping shit apart.  Then they were pretty sure it was real.  Obviously, they surrendered the phone.

--- End quote ---

oh shit...

richard:

--- Quote from: PMS Elle on October 30, 2006, 05:53:27 PM ---A friend of mine swears she knows someone who found Jimmy Buffet's cell phone.  Apparently it had the president's number on it.  They thought the number was a joke till the FBI actually came to their house and was ripping shit apart.  Then they were pretty sure it was real.  Obviously, they surrendered the phone.

--- End quote ---
hahahaha

Leto729:

--- End quote ---
That would be one hell of a thing to go through.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version