Author Topic: Post a Life Lesson  (Read 4750 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post a Life Lesson
« Reply #165 on: September 01, 2013, 02:05:54 PM »
Living by the ocean is truly marvelous. something about the sea is magical, almost cleans ones thoughts and purifys the body of all wrong doing.  :thumbup:

Richard, I have lost track of you. Last I noticed you lived in Arizona and hated Indians.

Do you live near the ocean, now?  I can attest to your post!  Living near the ocean has huge advantages.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #166 on: September 01, 2013, 08:33:26 PM »
Aye. living next to a ally, has me thinking the way I do. I don't live by the ocean, however that will probably change soon.  :2thumbsup:
:skywarp:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2013, 09:00:22 PM »
Aye. living next to a ally, has me thinking the way I do. I don't live by the ocean, however that will probably change soon.  :2thumbsup:

Godspeed, young man. GO FOR IT!!

When you get there, learn to fish big. YOU will LOVE it!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2013, 09:05:39 PM »
point taken. I really like the tide pools, I could look at them all day. its like little worlds with cute baby sea animals!  :2thumbsup:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2013, 09:15:07 PM »
point taken. I really like the tide pools, I could look at them all day. its like little worlds with cute baby sea animals!  :2thumbsup:

LOL,

Right, but if you plan to camp there overnight, you can catch buckets of live crabs, looking to breed or feed with the changing tide. Nothing like eating a fresh batch of crabs that slept in the ocean last night.

:headbang2:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2013, 09:18:28 PM »
There's always great rock hunting at the beach aswell. however, I think I'll be going to an establishment for a meal. hah
I just cant eat anything I know I killed. I'm a civilized cowboy,  :thumbup:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2013, 09:47:33 PM »
There's always great rock hunting at the beach aswell. however, I think I'll be going to an establishment for a meal. hah
I just cant eat anything I know I killed. I'm a civilized cowboy,  :thumbup:

Cute, endearing, but seriously, now.  Have really never killed to eat?  Fish and crabs are an easy start, to be sure. (If you sleep on the beach, you will sometimes find crabs trying to eat you, but you wake up when it starts to hurt.)

You will learn to kill if you live long enough. I have faith in your resolve to live.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #172 on: September 03, 2013, 07:12:52 AM »
Well I have hunted before. but I don't remember if I ate the kill,  :apondering: was when I was young so..
I do plan on atleast spending some overnight time on the beach. I will keep an eye out for crabs and such however

bitches try eating me and there in for a surprise!  :evillaugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: September 03, 2013, 09:21:21 PM »

Keep a tall bucket by to keep them in and a towel for grabbing them. You will have lunch for free just keeping a half bucketful.

BTW, the big ones have learned to climb over each other to escape, so having some ice at hand for the biggest ones is a good idea. Cool them down and they can not move. Then you will have the largest ones to eat. BTW, you do not have to "kill" crabs; just throw them live into boiling, spiced water and all is good.

:clap:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #174 on: September 03, 2013, 09:27:59 PM »

Keep a tall bucket by to keep them in and a towel for grabbing them. You will have lunch for free just keeping a half bucketful.

BTW, the big ones have learned to climb over each other to escape, so having some ice at hand for the biggest ones is a good idea. Cool them down and they can not move. Then you will have the largest ones to eat. BTW, you do not have to "kill" crabs; just throw them live into boiling, spiced water and all is good.

Does it hurt them? I hope not.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: September 03, 2013, 11:33:17 PM »

Does it hurt to be thrown into a vat of boiling water, you are asking?

Not for long!

... and the results are delicious!

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #176 on: September 03, 2013, 11:40:04 PM »

Does it hurt to be thrown into a vat of boiling water, you are asking?

Not for long!

... and the results are delicious!

I am not a vegetarian, but I feel so guilty.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #177 on: September 21, 2013, 01:39:19 PM »
If you are going to buy an album please read the reviews of it online first!

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2013, 09:50:59 PM »
Don't get lazy.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #179 on: October 28, 2013, 05:08:53 PM »
Always double check the footing of a ladder before climbing it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw