Author Topic: Nothing worth mentioning is happening in Japan.  (Read 1918 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Nothing worth mentioning is happening in Japan.
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 09:00:55 PM »
On the upside, Japan isn't likely to suffer an earthquake like this for tens of thousands of years. :woohoo:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 10:29:17 PM »
On the upside, Japan isn't likely to suffer an earthquake like this for tens of thousands of years. :woohoo:

unless the ww2 vets are right and god fucking hates them japs... in which case there not just fucked but double fucked.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 10:33:16 PM »

unless the ww2 vets are right and god fucking hates them japs... in which case there not just fucked but double fucked.

Notice I just said earthquake. That isn't to say that volcanic activity may ratchet up now, which there's a good chance of.  ;)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 10:47:07 PM »

Notice I just said earthquake. That isn't to say that volcanic activity may ratchet up now, which there's a good chance of.  ;)

Yeah, and erm, nothing worth mentioning just happening in the cock and ass thread.  :hahaha:

You had a good 15 minutes to view them Scrap. Hilarious.

P7PSP

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 11:22:09 PM »

Yeah, and erm, nothing worth mentioning just happening in the cock and ass thread.  :hahaha:

Pretty pink areolas.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 01:13:42 AM »
Friend: My Japanese girlfriend broke up with me. :(
Me: Don't worry, there's plenty more in the sea!

:LMAO:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 01:31:11 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised since the island of Japan was moved by 8 feet by the earthquake.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 08:44:29 AM »
A boat on a roof :o
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Binty

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2011, 09:49:44 AM »

P7PSP

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2011, 09:56:22 AM »

:indeed: Japan is hurting now and they have helped other countries when disaster hit.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2011, 09:23:51 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12755739

Reactor 3 at Fukushima Daiitchi now has a containment breach and releasing radioactive steam into the atmosphere. Radiation levels reached 1 sievert (1,000,000 microsieverts) around the reactor and all workers have been evacuated. However there's conflicting reports saying that some of the workers have defied this order and are staying to continue their work.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 09:27:42 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2011, 09:56:46 PM »

:indeed: Japan is hurting now and they have helped other countries when disaster hit.

Really? Considering they are an asian country and were so close to the Boxing Day tsunami, mmm, figures below;

2005 Boxing Day Tsunami Donations

Following the Boxing Day Tsunami (26 December 2004), private donations made to the tsunami appeal in the first 15 days were ranked by the UK Guardian newspaper in £ per head of population:

Norway - £7.06
Sweden - £6.44
Netherlands - £4.90
Australia - £2.80
Germany - £2.77
Saudi Arabia - £2.14
Canada - £1.99
Austria - £1.67
Britain - £1.65
Greece - £1.11
United States - 58p
France - 43p

Link to this and other figures below;

http://www.articleszoom.org/society/charity/comparison-of-countries-charitable-giving-living-standards-tax-rates-health-care-development/

I also don't like that they are most likely hiding a lot of information from their own people about the Nuclear plant emissions. Australia has sent some of the teams that went to the floods here and to Christchurch, and no doubt the Australian government may give a donation and hold an appeal. And I'm happy for my tax contributions but I won't be donating at all.

I'm sorry for what the everyday people are going through, but there is nothing in me that can donate to that country personally, although I'd put a few coins in a fundraiser, but I wouldn't do a personal donation. I feel really awful about that, but it's something in me that I just can't. I know you shouldn't blight a whole nation because of some things. But the cruelty they continue to do and some of the things that they did in the war, I think that it's more out of respect to my Grandfather.

I know people shouldn't live in the past, but as I say, I think it's out of respect for my Grandfather and the cruelty that the government continues to hide about illegal activities in Australian waters. Maybe the sea got it's revenge back.

Yep, today I am a racist. I don't like it, but in this case I must be.

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2011, 10:12:22 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised since the island of Japan was moved by 8 feet by the earthquake.

Yeah, that relieved a lot of tension on the Eurasian plate.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2011, 10:14:53 PM »

Yeah, that relieved a lot of tension on the Eurasian plate.

i wonder how the birtish columbia coastal plate is doing [i bileve the fault line spits through BC]

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Scrapheap

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 10:15:59 PM »

How long do you intend to play this cat and mouse game??

Someone is going to catch that pic and post it you know!!  ;)  :police: