Educational

Author Topic: where's everyone from?  (Read 1281 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: where's everyone from?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2006, 09:29:04 PM »
Lakewood, California.
part of LA county.

there's a Lakewood, NJ.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2006, 09:29:48 PM »
oh yeah...i'm from Old Bridge, NJ...i go to school in Montclair, NJ though.

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2006, 09:42:25 PM »
oh yeah...i'm from Old Bridge, NJ...i go to school in Montclair, NJ though.

Is that near Englishtown??

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2006, 09:49:23 PM »
Old Bridge is near Englishtown, yes.

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2006, 09:50:12 PM »

We have a race there in the spring.

Scrapheap

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2006, 09:50:54 PM »
I'm from Analslime........ I mean Anaheim, Ca

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2006, 09:52:21 PM »

We have a race there in the spring.

yeah those damn races cause a lot of frickin traffic near where i live  :grrr:  :finger:  :laugh:

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2006, 11:46:46 PM »
Scotland, and before anyone says anything, no it aint all lovely green scenery, we dont all like bagpipes, tartan, strathan toffee, whisky, haggis, people who speak Gaelic or Robert Burns. ;D

Before that i lived in the womb of a virgin who conceived me via immaculate conception. ;)

Scrapheap

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2006, 11:49:03 PM »
Scotland, and before anyone says anything, no it aint all lovely green scenery, we dont all like bagpipes, tartan, strathan toffee, whisky, haggis, people who speak Gaelic or Robert Burns. ;D

Before that i lived in the womb of a virgin who conceived me via immaculate conception. ;)

I though our lord and saviour was supposed to be a guy??

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2006, 11:52:57 PM »

Thats a good one. :LMAO:
Guardian of the Empire

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2006, 12:07:13 AM »
Blasphemous!!! Maybe your lord and saviour is, you know thats prob why things havent really panned out too well for him or the faith and followers. ;)

Nah as a kid, we had a teacher who instead of making the claim "the storks brought you" when some of the class were inquisitive, she would instead do the whole "Mary" and the immaculate conception bull. To which well my reply was never pleasant and i used to get into trouble, especially after describing what really happened and calling the teacher a stupid person, technically it was my mothers fault for teaching me the facts of life so early. ;D

Naturally i knew i wasnt immaculately conceived or came from a virgins womb.........i was actually the offspring of satan  and came forth from the loins of a witch (with the help of an inciscion, forceps and suction) who had an obvious crap taste in choice of husband and the unfortunate gift of not being infertile, of course. :green:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 12:09:14 AM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Scrapheap

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006, 12:13:19 AM »
Naturally i knew i wasnt immaculately conceived or came from an immaculate conception or virgins womb.........i was actually the offspring of satan  and came forth from the loins of a witch (with the help of an inciscion, forceps and suction) who had an obvious crap taste in choice of husband and the unfortunate gift of not being infertile, of course. :green:

That's a bunch of bull!! Everyone knows the spawn of Satan was borne of a Jackal!! If you claimed to be the offspring of one of the elder gods of Cthulhu, I might believe that. The spawn of Satan?? everyone knows who that is......................Tom Cruise. :flame:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2006, 12:17:32 AM »
Nah as a kid, we had a teacher who instead of making the claim "the storks brought you" when some of the class were inquisitive, she would instead do the whole "Mary" and the immaculate conception bull. To which well my reply was never pleasant and i used to get into trouble, especially after describing what really happened and calling the teacher a stupid person, technically it was my mothers fault for teaching me the facts of life so early. ;D

I have been teaching the facts of life to my ten year old daughter for years now.  I hope no teacher tries the stork story with her.

Naturally i knew i wasnt immaculately conceived or came from a virgins womb.........i was actually the offspring of satan  and came forth from the loins of a witch (with the help of an inciscion, forceps and suction) who had an obvious crap taste in choice of husband and the unfortunate gift of not being infertile, of course. :green:

I think two of your mother's greatest joys are you and your brother.  Even if she did have bad taste in husbands, I'm sure she is glad she was fertile because now she has you.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 12:47:18 AM »
lol at Scrapheap

Yeah Callaway i think especially if a kid is becoming inquisitive they should be given a sensible more realistic reply, sure they may be too young to know ALL the ins and outs, but you still dont need to lie, there are ways of explaining most things even to young kids. It great to hear you taught your daughter, i find not too many parents do explain these days here, or they dont explain well enough, they seem to just leave it to the school or for kids to find out the hard way, which is utter stupidity especially with the way things are in todays society. My mum taught me and my bro very young, me alot earlier than my bro though (which was lucky considering i started puberty/menstruating very very early) but basically i had this habit of putting my foot in it and correcting adults when they told porkies to other kids about conception and giving birth. :P

Yes even though she was naive when actually planning to concieve me given the situation, then fell accidently with my bro and thought he was a bladder infection, my bro and i are def the best things to come out of her marriage (including hardening/experience/knowledge im sure) but yeah we both know that and so does she, infact we were pretty much all that was left considering the sperm donor aka biological father, ran away with all the cash, including money that was in a fund to set me up for life when i was older etc lol and well she wouldnt have been here if i hadnt been born given when i was still a kid and it was finally over with dad and her (the big showdown) she sat on the bed with pills and all, and i was the only one there (minus my bro who was a toddler) so i had to talk to her, make things seem better, and get her to change her mind. She always used to say i was the little person who kept her going and stopped her from ending things (which was soo embarassing). Personally i think i deserved aknowledgement more for looking after my baby brother due to the "projectile vomitting" and always choosing to wee as you changed his nappy. :green:

But yes no more mention of me etc. :P

Hey maybe your daughter will be like me Callaway if a teacher tries the stork story, "erm no miss its not like that cause what actually happens is.........." ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 12:49:42 AM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 07:31:52 AM »
Lakewood, California.
part of LA county.

there's a Lakewood, NJ.
but there are no lakes in lakewood, california