Author Topic: To all you hangman rope deadly gangster Frankenstein slaves  (Read 1544 times)

Litigious

Re: To all you hangman rope deadly gangster Frankenstein slaves
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2007, 10:07:13 AM »
My nick name actually was supposed to stand for an image of that kind of a person, that we call a rättshaverist in Swedish. I'm not "litigious" in the sense that I'd bring fellow citizens to court, on the contrary.

Amusing letter, to say the least.  8)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2007, 10:22:51 AM »
My nick name actually was supposed to stand for an image of that kind of a person, that we call a rättshaverist in Swedish. I'm not "litigious" in the sense that I'd bring fellow citizens to court, on the contrary.

So what does Litigious mean, if not that?  That is its only definition in English, as far as I know.

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/litigious

li·ti·gious   

ADJECTIVE:

1.  Of, relating to, or characterized by litigation.
2.  Tending to engage in lawsuits.

Litigious

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2007, 10:29:09 AM »
The problem is that there is no proper English word for rättshaverist. The typical rättshaverist is someone like the guy who wrote that letter; someone who is annoying and insulting the authorities but still doing it on the edge of what's legal. So litigious isn't really a proper translation, but it was the best that I could find, because I'm not a vigilante (at least not yet), so that would have been even more unsuitable.

Litigious

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2007, 10:31:53 AM »
No, look here, number (3) in the definition by Wiktionary:

argumentative or combative

That's the sense, in which I'm litigious.  8)

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
    • Bento & Starchky dot com
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2007, 11:13:23 AM »

My Swedish associate is correct; there simply exists no English equivalent of the Swedish word/concept rättshaverist, as is also pointed out by me in the foreword on this page. Maybe the concept is uniquely Swedish, or something? It signifies a person who, repeatedly and in an undaunted, hostile and almost hysterical fashion, will appeal to a court over and over and over again regarding some real or percieved error in judgement in a legal case he or she has been involved in. The behavior of the rättshaverist is a very interesting one, since these people do not give any credence to the fact that they are supposedly living in a just society founded on equality before the law, yet still - in spite of this opinion - constantly looks to said legal system to resolve the injustices he/she feels has been committed towards him/her. I suppose I needn't point out that many rättshaverister often are pretty seriously mentally ill..?

Dec is most assuredly a rättshaverist, as you can probably see from the rambling nature of "TO ALL JUDGES". The new rant I'm currently working on also details his trial, and contains even MORE insane slandering of every last, single person involved in it against him. It's positively mind-numbing! If you thought "TO ALL JUDGES" was insanely funny in its intense hostility against the judicial system, you ain't seen nothing until you've seen the up-and-coming rant that I'm in the process of illustrating/recording right now.
Den som läser detta är dum.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2007, 12:01:42 PM »

My Swedish associate is correct; there simply exists no English equivalent of the Swedish word/concept rättshaverist, as is also pointed out by me in the foreword on this page. Maybe the concept is uniquely Swedish, or something? It signifies a person who, repeatedly and in an undaunted, hostile and almost hysterical fashion, will appeal to a court over and over and over again regarding some real or percieved error in judgement in a legal case he or she has been involved in. The behavior of the rättshaverist is a very interesting one, since these people do not give any credence to the fact that they are supposedly living in a just society founded on equality before the law, yet still - in spite of this opinion - constantly looks to said legal system to resolve the injustices he/she feels has been committed towards him/her. I suppose I needn't point out that many rättshaverister often are pretty seriously mentally ill..?

Dec is most assuredly a rättshaverist, as you can probably see from the rambling nature of "TO ALL JUDGES". The new rant I'm currently working on also details his trial, and contains even MORE insane slandering of every last, single person involved in it against him. It's positively mind-numbing! If you thought "TO ALL JUDGES" was insanely funny in its intense hostility against the judicial system, you ain't seen nothing until you've seen the up-and-coming rant that I'm in the process of illustrating/recording right now.

I almost feel bad for laughing at Francis E. Dec, because I know that he is probably like Happeh.

That was hilarious, though.

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2007, 05:13:27 PM »
As has previously been pointed out by my acquaintance Forrest Jackson (who's actually met Francis E. Dec), "... does Dec with his unparalleled racism and hatred of everyone (shy of Will Rogers) deserve gentlemanly treatment?" Hence; I personally think it's OK to laugh at him without feeling any guilt. Besides, his rants are far too comical in and of themselves not to provoke insane giggling as you're listening to them. Laughing at Dec's mad delusions sorta comes naturally without you even trying, y'know?

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2007, 10:55:49 AM »
Just thought I'd mention that, if you liked the original rants by Dec (as read by DJ Doc Britton), there is now a brand new rant online that has never, ever been published before. It's based on Dec's appeal brief to the U.S. Supreme Court and can be seen here. It also features a brand new audio recording done by Yours Truly. If you liked Dec's original rants, you may like this one as well. Enjoy. Or don't. Never say I didn't give you any options!

Litigious

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2007, 11:06:40 AM »
That's one of the better ones, maybe even the second best after "To all judges". Your voice is pretty good, but maybe you should have read a bit more intensely, like Doc Britton did. But all in all it's good. And it's good that a new eveidence against the Low-deadly Gangster Communist Computer God Conspiracy is revealed to all Earphone Parroting Puppet Frankenstein Slaves.  :weird:

Scrapheap

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2007, 12:17:24 PM »
bump

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2016, 02:51:57 PM »
Some time ago I found a rather amusing site by another member of the AFF forum, containing illustrated, more than slightly "interesting" rants by a paranoid schizophrenic, which the madman in question had written and sent to random locations across the USA (including one wonderful letter to the supreme court):

http://bentoandstarchky.com/dec/

As the site recommends, make sure to listen to them while reading. I have written many weird things, but here I have by an order of magnitude been beaten by a madman through his unintentional efforts. While I don't find them as hilarious as the site's creator does, it's still rather amusing, and quite fascinating.

I wish zer0 and Fluffalizer would come back.

The Francis E. Dec shit was fucking hilarious!!

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2016, 04:06:04 PM »
This is awesome, Pappy. :laugh:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2016, 04:50:37 PM »
It's actually an important piece of I2 history.