Educational

Author Topic: babies !  (Read 933 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: babies !
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 05:19:01 PM »
you gonna name them? :)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 08:01:57 PM »
All I have is a webcam, and i'm afraid to pick them up just yet for the camera ....

But I have a friend coming over to take proper pics with a digi, so I'll have some in a few days.

Yes, I was GOING to have her spayed :D She is only a year old though, and I don't let her outside. She was sneaky though, but was only out a few hours but I can see she managed to get herself in trouble :orly: I'm getting her spayed now though !

She didn't get too big, only 3 babies I guess so that is why I didn't really notice.

I kind of feel bad i didn't notice, or get her vitamins or anything. I got a vet coming over to check everything, just have to wait until the end of the work day.

I'm just so happy, I could burst.

Congratulations on your expanded household.  Don't worry about the missing prenatal care.  Cats and other animals have been having babies without "proper veterinary care" for quite a while. 

Now that you have impressionable young ones in the house will you be curtailing your escapades?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

eris

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 09:03:41 PM »
thanks everyone for the love, I know this pace is full of animal lovers

I am going to name them, but I'm thinking about it. And I dunno if they are boys or girls.

But, I'm going to take some webcam photos before tomorrow night and post them. I still dont want to disturb them too much today but they are doing just fine :) I got them in a bed I made and the mom is really trusting and loving with me, and trusts me with the kittens.

Curtail my escapades ? never. I need to show them how a confident woman takes charge of what she likes ;)

Osensitive1

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 09:05:02 PM »
Can you point the camera at them instead of having to pick them up?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 09:06:58 PM »
Can you point the camera at them instead of having to pick them up?

Yes, just give us a blurry little preview! Them when their little eyes are open
and they are more sure of themselves, you can take their closeups!  :)  :heart:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 09:11:40 PM »
Im just going to pick the whole basket up in front of the camera, not pick them up. I cant move the camera though :( I should be able to get a preview.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 09:14:16 PM »
Im just going to pick the whole basket up in front of the camera, not pick them up. I cant move the camera though :( I should be able to get a preview.

My former landlady brought home a 3-day-old kitten once (she ended up keeping him till the day he died in old age),
and I still remember this little gray-and-white thing the size and shape of a rabbit's foot, eyes tightly closed.  :heart:

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 12:53:02 AM »
thanks everyone for the love, I know this pace is full of animal lovers

I am going to name them, but I'm thinking about it. And I dunno if they are boys or girls.

But, I'm going to take some webcam photos before tomorrow night and post them. I still dont want to disturb them too much today but they are doing just fine :) I got them in a bed I made and the mom is really trusting and loving with me, and trusts me with the kittens.

Curtail my escapades ? never. I need to show them how a confident woman takes charge of what she likes ;)

Had they been born a day later, you could have called them after me. Hyke, As and Well.  :asthing:

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2011, 01:25:58 AM »
What a lovely surprise. I remember when one of our cats had three kittens and I was responsible for it. I threw a male cat in the garage where we kept our cat just so she have kittens. Why did I do it? Because I was mad at my family about something so I did it to punish them. I don't even remember doing it. Mom told me about it. Then she had them on her birthday. Then a year later, one of the kittens had five kittens and one of the other kittens was the father of the kittens. They had done incest. But luckily there was no genetic defects but my parents got them all spade and the male cat neutered and the mother cat spade also. And none of us knew our cat was pregnant until she had them on the deck. Mom thought it was strange she would pick that spot to have them because mothers usually find a comfortable spot to have their babies than a hard surface. We even had to put them in a box so they wouldn't fall through the cracks in the deck or fall off. We even kept them inside and we would let the mother in to feed her babies and then let her back out.

eris

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 07:41:39 PM »
awww thanks everyone :)

I know I said pics tonight but I worked all day and im too damn tired. Also, they are just so fragile i'm almost afraid to touch them.

Ill get pics the next day or so though. And then I'm sure I'll post about a thousand of them in the next 8 weeks :)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 08:06:58 PM »
awww thanks everyone :)

I know I said pics tonight but I worked all day and im too damn tired. Also, they are just so fragile i'm almost afraid to touch them.

Ill get pics the next day or so though. And then I'm sure I'll post about a thousand of them in the next 8 weeks :)

I can't wait to see them. I send them love.  :) :heart:

People forget.

eris

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 08:13:31 PM »
I dunno how she will reacti if I pick up the whole basket with her in it, but she trust me with the kittens and lets me touch them, so im going to give them just a littttttttle more time and Ill pick them up for the camera. Also, Ive been painting all day I dont want snapshots of me on the internet with paint in my hair :D

I love them already, the little orange one is my favo. I call him peanut.

The mom is acting weird. She wants lots and lots of love,  ... and whenever someone knocks on the door - she answers it :)

she stays in the bed I made for her though, and the babies are bigger than i thought they would be. Maybe they are bigger cause there were only 3, and they had more room to grow.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 08:17:31 PM »
My former landlady (every stray animal's best friend!) also fostered a litter of five adorable kittens, from October '98-August '99
(she kept the kittens a long time till they were properly placed). I remember the mom stayed with us till the kittens were weaned.
I used to feed her in my room so she could get a break from her needy babies. When I hugged her, she was warm as toast!  :heart:

People forget.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 10:32:23 PM »
Aww thats lovely news  :2thumbsup:

I think I'm going to use this smiley for a non-perverted way for the first time  :laugh:

:needpics:

GOD DAMNIT SEATART! YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

I'm happy to offer apology sex :toporly:

(Theres the missing perversion  :laugh:)
i would be happy to accept but my lack of money for the airlines dictates that i can not.

Pfft swim you pussy.  :zoinks:

You're the sea-creature, you  swim to him!  :P

I swim everyday though :emosad:

Can't a she0male squid have One day off? :bigcry:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2011, 05:38:10 AM »
Aww thats lovely news  :2thumbsup:

I think I'm going to use this smiley for a non-perverted way for the first time  :laugh:

:needpics:

GOD DAMNIT SEATART! YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

I'm happy to offer apology sex :toporly:

(Theres the missing perversion  :laugh:)
i would be happy to accept but my lack of money for the airlines dictates that i can not.

Pfft swim you pussy.  :zoinks:

You're the sea-creature, you  swim to him!  :P

I swim everyday though :emosad:

Can't a she0male squid have One day off? :bigcry:

But what would you do instead of swimming? Do squid ever just float in one place for any length of time?   :orly:

People forget.