Author Topic: just wondering?  (Read 1822 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: just wondering?
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2011, 07:39:29 PM »
I got banned for no reason from WP so I don't go back there. I do wonder who did the banning, though.

Edit: just thinking that maybe they did it because they found out that I am an admin here. I wonder.

I'm not banned there, and I'm an admin here too, though.

I only have a handful of posts there and I bend over backward not to be offensive, but I can't imagine you being offensive in any way.
I had over 500 posts there. I did once post a link to Intensity and I got a warning for it. Also had some of my posts deleted from when I had a disagreement with beentheredonethat even though we sorted things out.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2011, 08:22:40 PM »
Oh...thanks to Hyke who DID copy the quote prior to me having it removed.

Here it is

I am sure that your decision to vacate the moderator position was a very good one and one that will be very well received by the members past and present who have got to know you. A very sensible decision that I personally commend.

But I know I may have once or twice said something to you that may (or may not) have been construed by some interpretations as a little severe on your ability to make reasonable and reasoned, fair and rational moderating decisions.

Anyhow you have vacated that position and I am pleased and I suspect we will no doubt become good and close friends in our time here now.

I think it calls for a bit of celebrations.

Oh by the way. I am banned again.  :zoinks:

:LMAO:

You're terrible you really are  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2011, 10:03:36 PM »
So quarterfag retired? 'bout fucking time lol.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Scrapheap

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2011, 10:27:44 PM »
So quarterfag retired? 'bout fucking time lol.

I'm suspicious that 2x4 asked him to.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2011, 10:50:14 PM »
I got banned for no reason from WP so I don't go back there. I do wonder who did the banning, though.

Edit: just thinking that maybe they did it because they found out that I am an admin here. I wonder.

I only have a handful of posts there and I bend over backward not to be offensive, but I can't imagine you being offensive in any way.
I had over 500 posts there. I did once post a link to Intensity and I got a warning for it. Also had some of my posts deleted from when I had a disagreement with beentheredonethat even though we sorted things out.

Who was it that warned you about the Intensity link?  So then after someone deleted your posts, you were just suddenly banned without any warning or notice?

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2011, 12:49:12 AM »

Who was it that warned you about the Intensity link?  So then after someone deleted your posts, you were just suddenly banned without any warning or notice?
I can't remember who gave me the warning, tbh. I got banned during one of Alex's cullings of moderators. I didn't get any warning or notice. Just tried logging on one day and my password wouldn't work. And it wasn't a case of forgetting my password although that did go through my mind heh.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2011, 12:50:38 AM »
Are you sure it was from being banned? When you get banned on wp you should still be able to log in, just not be able to view the forum index page or any of the threads

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2011, 12:52:40 AM »
I don't know how else to look at it. I can't log in because it says my password is wrong. I know what my password is/was there.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2011, 08:20:40 AM »
I don't know how else to look at it. I can't log in because it says my password is wrong. I know what my password is/was there.

Eh, no loss, this place is where the fun is!  :hug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2011, 09:31:26 AM »

Admin Conspiracaaaaaaaahhhhhh  :autism:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2011, 09:32:40 AM »

Admin Conspiracaaaaaaaahhhhhh  :autism:

:rofl:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Enos

• Earliest Common Ancestor of the Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
    • My facebook
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2011, 10:20:48 AM »
I don't hate it, I must admit I post there quite a lot.
But it is fun to bitch and gossip, and even though I like that site there are some members I can't stand.
What is the name of that Jerry something guy who likes to snitch everyone to the mods? He has an avatar that looks like a mongoloid.

JerryHatake? Who's always on about that sports thing?
Swat PETA, not flies

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2011, 01:27:56 PM »
Are you sure it was from being banned? When you get banned on wp you should still be able to log in, just not be able to view the forum index page or any of the threads

Or a mod changed her password, a way to ban her silently so the other mods nor alex would know she is banned because her name won't show up on the ban list.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2011, 01:29:28 PM »
I don't hate it, I must admit I post there quite a lot.
But it is fun to bitch and gossip, and even though I like that site there are some members I can't stand.
What is the name of that Jerry something guy who likes to snitch everyone to the mods? He has an avatar that looks like a mongoloid.

How do you know he snitched?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2011, 01:57:17 PM »
JerryHatake was a real twat. He did an article on the internet about how bad zomg is - it was absolutely hilarious. I'll try and find it. Don't think he still postts on wp though