Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

favorite bands?

<< < (3/6) > >>

richard:
i like cyptopsy as well. none so vile is one of the best deathmetal albums ever made!

El:
Chick rock, alternative and power metal are my biggies, though there are also some miscelleny artists like linkin park, eminem, and simon and garfunkel.  My top three are probably Alanis, the barenaked ladies, and evanescense.

duncvis:
All sorts - punk/post-punk,  a bit of metal, industrial, gothic rock, some indie rock/alternative rock, some dub, reggae and hip-hop, various types of electronica from ambient to EBM. I can't stand emo, chart RnB, most jazz, soft rock, garage, opera or squawky teen pop/boy bands. If you want an idea of my listening habits click the last.fm link in my signature. :headbang:

Diesel:
Favorite bands?..........

I no particular order....Dead Can Dance, Coil, Cocteau twins, The Dandy Warhols, R.E.M (early stuff, everything from monster past sucks ass), StereoLab, Ministry, NIN, Korn, Thinking fellers Unioun Local 282, Slowdive, Franz Ferdinand, etc, etc
Classical....Philip Glass, Michael Torke, Steve Reich, Stravinsky, lots of classical

No Rap or popular country.....bluegrss and folk is OK

richard:

--- Quote from: duncvis on October 27, 2006, 08:29:35 PM ---squawky teen pop/boy bands.
--- End quote ---
hahahahaha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version