Author Topic: Dickhead Kills 100 Dogs, Claims PTSD, Wants Workman's Comp  (Read 853 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Dickhead Kills 100 Dogs, Claims PTSD, Wants Workman's Comp
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2011, 09:12:10 PM »
He just was too dumb to foresee the terror he'd inflict by deciding to  massacre 100 dogs all in one place at the same time...
Anyway, his company made money off those dogs, if they couldn't place them in new homes they should have continued to support them
rather than slaughtering them so cruelly...dumb cheap assholes...  :duh: :duh: :duh:
Yes, the dogs knew what was happening as soon as he killed the first one.

I read somewhere else that two dogs jumped on him and attacked him to try to keep him from killing the others, and he had to slit their throats to stop them.

Oh...my...god. I hate him even more. I hope he wakes up every night in a cold sweat.  :grrr:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2011, 10:34:41 PM »
He just was too dumb to foresee the terror he'd inflict by deciding to  massacre 100 dogs all in one place at the same time...
Anyway, his company made money off those dogs, if they couldn't place them in new homes they should have continued to support them
rather than slaughtering them so cruelly...dumb cheap assholes...  :duh: :duh: :duh:
Yes, the dogs knew what was happening as soon as he killed the first one.

I read somewhere else that two dogs jumped on him and attacked him to try to keep him from killing the others, and he had to slit their throats to stop them.

Oh...my...god. I hate him even more. I hope he wakes up every night in a cold sweat.  :grrr:

Seconded  :grrr:

Infact , give me a knife I would *LOVE* to slowly cut him apart while he's still concious , let him feel the terror he inflicted on those poor defencless dogs  :grrr: :grrr:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2011, 01:06:20 AM »
It appears that Bob Fawcett may be the dog slaughterer. http://blogs.canoe.ca/vancouver2010/general/someone-has-to-do-it/
Bob Fawcett should fucking hang himself.  :thumbdn: :grrr:
http://www.calgarysun.com/news/columnists/michael_platt/2011/01/31/17104521.html
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 01:16:23 AM by PPK »