Author Topic: is that really you werbert?  (Read 4754 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: is that really you werbert?
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2006, 03:21:40 PM »
Scrapheap, don't you think posting the link in one thread is enough? He is not THAT interesting.

True, I just wanted to make sure nobody missed it.

what did i miss?

Nothing of real importance.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2006, 09:17:59 AM »
He must love to create drama.
back you devil, back i say!! :whip:

Scrapheap

« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2006, 09:24:45 AM »
Actually, I see Werbert as being more like Andy Kaufmann.

richard

« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2006, 09:27:12 AM »
i like werbert, he's origional, didn't he make up that whole "the church of" thingy? that everyone copyed and played out. he probably got a life or figured out that everyone was ripping him off so he decided to end it all.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2006, 10:40:49 AM »
He must love to create drama.
back you devil, back i say!! :whip:
Why are You a  :angel:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2006, 12:00:29 PM »
i like werbert, he's origional, didn't he make up that whole "the church of" thingy? that everyone copyed and played out. he probably got a life or figured out that everyone was ripping him off so he decided to end it all.

Why does it bug you so much to find out that something is inspired from something else?

You seem to dismiss things based on the fact that the idea wasn't original. I'm convinced that there are very few original ideas, or thoughts left out there for anyone to "find". Very often, a second or third implementation of an original idea is a huge improvement over the first draft. That doesn't always make it a rip off, either.

What's the problem?

BTW, this question has nothing to do with the thread.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

richard

« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2006, 12:05:54 PM »
son you need to listen to some pantera circa 1996. the trend is over. (and gone forever)  :)

richard

« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2006, 12:24:55 PM »
okay now i'll give you my adult answer, i dismiss things that are a copy/spinoff of something else because it shows no brain activity of the copycat. it isn't that hard to come up with ideas. improving an exisiting product/theory is allright if it proves that it's pretocessor was wrong though thats why

Offline Idiot

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2006, 12:08:30 AM »
Yeah, I was the first person to come up with the idea of a church.  And then those thieving Christians stole it from me.

Hey, Christians:  :upyours:

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2006, 03:41:59 PM »
Yeah, I was the first person to come up with the idea of a church.  And then those thieving Christians stole it from me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline TheMachine1

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2006, 04:59:42 AM »

Hmm I was just sure my mentioning Garlic was my creator inspired OWA to start the Church of Garlic
and then 100 bad thread later...

Yeah this dude is Werbert he used that  "Methinks" expression on a post here and WP. Becarefull if
your happy being a hetrosexual male because this guy is on a homoerotic conversion mission.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2006, 09:31:04 AM »
What ever language you're using must be an advanced dialect of FuktUpSpeek and I don't understand it.

Maybe you could translate this to R-SoulSpeek for me.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 09:37:47 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2006, 11:41:51 AM »
* Scrapheap cleans the pearl jam from his computer screen

Het DirtDawg could you change your avatar to someone who's a bit less of a sex goddess?? I'm having a hard time getting work done here!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2006, 11:47:09 AM »
* Scrapheap cleans the pearl jam from his computer screen

Het DirtDawg could you change your avatar to someone who's a bit less of a sex goddess?? I'm having a hard time getting work done here!!

You're a funny man, sometimes. How about if I give her to you when I'm done with her?

Scrapheap

« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2006, 11:50:11 AM »
Sloppy seconds would be fine.. I'm sure she's tight as a virgin once you get pat the part of her pussy that's been used. :LMAO: