Author Topic: some "parent groups" are kinda retarded  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: some "parent groups" are kinda retarded
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2011, 05:27:23 PM »
i would love to know how these people find the time to form a parent group.  i am a parent.  it takes up a lot of my time and i can tell you i dont have the time to look around at what other people are doing or letting their kids do....or what they are watching on tv. 

:agreed:

You spend a hell of a lot of time on here though

that's because i got a new mobile dongle, and it says 'connect me' all the time,  novelty will wear off soon
That's cool - I was replying to callaway. I know you have only been here a few days anyway. And I know the appeal of these technological wonders, although I dunno what a mobile dongle is :laugh:

I can be on here because you guys are flexible with my busy schedule.

A parents' group would probably meet after 6 PM, when the other parents are done with work, and I would need to get a sitter, which is nearly impossible to do for my daughter.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2011, 05:28:37 PM »
Oh ok I get that

I was thinking these parents groups were just like online things or something

Actually going out to something with a set time, yeah I can see why that would be a problem. Especially for single parents

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2011, 06:35:29 PM »
dongel, as I know the word, is the device youget your laptop or phone hooked up on the internet, "where ever you are".

Yes you are correct.  it plugs into my usb port on my tablet pc and i get wireless internet mobile.... it has this really nice green light that keeps flashing to tell me 'you can connect now' and i can't resist it at the moment,  the green light,  i am drawn to it  lol
blah blah blah