Educational

Author Topic: just to say 'hi'  (Read 4556 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: just to say 'hi'
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2011, 05:05:36 AM »
It is OK some of us are even older. I had to give up my thirties in November.
Just embrace this older adage and you will feel better in no time "The older I get, the better I was"
If said upbeat, it helps enormously.
We are not in any way a support site here and shun any association with such an ideology. That actual helps somewhat because the whining is at a minimum and those of us that are here are the ones that can long term cop enough crap to remain. We are a strange lot. Most of us are on the spectrum but we are all kinda atypical Aspies and Auties anyhow. We are the rejects of the various communities.
We are all for the most part pretty close.
Good move not joining WP. That said I do have an account there and drop in occasionally. They are fun to play with for a while.
You can come to worse places and hang out with worse people and if you see others go at it like cats and dogs best thing is to pour a glass of alcohol, grab some popcorn and laugh along. If you feel like posting an opinion no matter how you think it will be received, then do it.
Two maxims. Don't get butthurt and ALWAYS be prepared to back yourself.
If you are in the thick of it and copping a flogging and wonder why no-one is bailing you out. Just remember that in all likelihood, they have probably just poured themselves a glass of alcohol and....... :laugh:

Oh i did join WP and will keep it open (in case i need support lol)  nah i am not really looking for advice or anything anyway -  nor do i want to 'fit in' to anything,  or 'embrace' anything ... just to be meself.   I think this is my tenth post and am waiting now to see what else is on this site  :green:
blah blah blah

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2011, 07:15:36 AM »
General Razorbeard is the Sensei of the forum. Really clever guy.

:lol:

Oh there is also CouldbeCousin who is a real tearaway.She doesn't post much but when she does watch out. Nasty piece of work and in league with HykeasHyke. Be wary of those two.

:rofl:

Oh of course there is me. I am I admit VERY sensitive and easily hurt. l am the meet and greeter and will steer you well in this little forum to make your life as easy as possible.

:LMAO:

You're evil  :P

anyway :welcome: bodaccea  :green:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2011, 07:55:31 AM »

Oh there is also CouldbeCousin who is a real tearaway.She doesn't post much but when she does watch out. Nasty piece of work and in league with HykeasHyke. Be wary of those two.

Oh of course there is me. I am I admit VERY sensitive and easily hurt. l am the meet and greeter and will steer you well in this little forum to make your life as easy as possible.

Me?  :angel:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

TheoK

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2011, 08:06:25 AM »
It is nice to have Lit back.  :lol:

I agree very much. Before he left he asked me pledge my anal virginity to him. I was getting worried that he would never return to claim what is rightfully his :eyelash:

Have you still got it? Then maybe I should go to Ireland or whatever you live.  :P

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2011, 08:22:02 AM »
It is nice to have Lit back.  :lol:

I agree very much. Before he left he asked me pledge my anal virginity to him. I was getting worried that he would never return to claim what is rightfully his :eyelash:

Have you still got it? Then maybe I should go to Ireland or whatever you live.  :P

Yup. The old bumhole remains unviolated:)

TheoK

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2011, 08:24:26 AM »
Great. Keep it that way until we eventually meet.  8)

TheoK

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2011, 08:33:35 AM »
By the way, back in the  :viking: days Sweden had its own Bodaccea: Blenda

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2011, 08:34:13 AM »
OK I may have "slightly" overstated Theok's prudishness about all things sexual.

I am sure the rest was spot on accurate.  :-\
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2011, 08:42:38 AM »

Me?  :angel:

Oh I'm sorry , I forgot what a perfect little angel you are :duh:  :angel:

OK I may have "slightly" overstated Theok's prudishness about all things sexual.

I am sure the rest was spot on accurate.  :-\

Slightly?!  :orly: :rofl:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2011, 01:40:21 PM »
So bodaccea, you are a 39 year old limey woman. What are your interests? Official DX or not? I don't care if you are actually, just curious and getting DX as an adult is difficult.

omg i hate being 39.  my dad was in the british navy so i am cool with being called a limey!!  I just had to look up what DX meant...doh.   No, if i had a diagnosis it would possibly be unclassified. i would be the one with a question mark on file. When i was a kid nobody noticed i weren't hanging out with the 'it' girls.  my grades were excellent.  my choice of free time activities were not relevant.  i have a trunk of 'masks' to wear so that i can blend into normality,  and a collection of stiff upper lips for when things are not going well.  have never persued the DX matter as i don't need a label, maybe it would have helped a long time ago, but now, i don't think so.  I have a little boy, diagnosed ASD, he is 3 years old.  Never tried to be part of any community or forum before but i found WP the other day and thought 'cool' then i found this site and thought 'nah this is cool'.....so here i am
39 is not bad bodaccea, you could be pushing up daisies instead of raising your little boy. The limey comment was not intended as a put down. I got a dx @ 48 years old and it was difficult to find a Dr who would do an assessment for an adult, since you have a son on the spectrum I can see where you can recognize his traits as yours and not desire medical confirmation.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 01:42:28 PM by PPK »

P7PSP

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2011, 03:19:34 PM »
Do you have an Amytaville Horror type house?  :zoinks:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2011, 03:44:38 PM »
Do you have an Amytaville Horror type house?  :zoinks:
:indeed:  yes and it is conveniently situated in Elm St   >:D
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2011, 03:52:05 PM »
I like Pinhead from Hellraiser best. I even have a shirt with him on it.

TheoK

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2011, 03:57:58 PM »
Pinhead is  :viking:

We watched all those American movies as teens here in Sweden back in the 80s.  8)

P7PSP

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2011, 04:01:25 PM »
Pinhead is  :viking:

We watched all those American movies as teens here in Sweden back in the 80s.  8)
Correctomundo Litski.