Author Topic: Should the British be forced to brush their teeth before leaving the U.K. ??  (Read 763 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I think they should brush and braid their pubic hair as well.

I am shocked QV. :o :o

Don't be fooled, those Victorians had filthy minds!   :flame:

It would seem so :laugh: I never thought the Queen would care about my pubic region :eyelash:

P7PSP

If common decency is not cause enough then perhaps forcing them to brush is the only option. I don't believe they should be allowed to have horrid yellow nasty teeth without a complete background check.  :police:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
If common decency is not cause enough then perhaps forcing them to brush is the only option. I don't believe they should be allowed to have horrid yellow nasty teeth without a complete background check.  :police:

My teeth don't get white even when I brush with a whitening toothbrush. Are you going to investigate me too?  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

My teeth aren't yellow at all :P

P7PSP

My teeth don't get white even when I brush with a whitening toothbrush. Are you going to investigate me too?  :zoinks:
:indeed: Just as soon as I locate my speculum and gloves.*

*Nitrile so you don't get an allergic reaction.  :thumbup: Because I care.

I'll have a look as soon as the roofies take effect. I was thinking that Scots are more purely Gaelic than the hodgepodge that is English. ???

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
I have crooked teeth :emosad: I've posted a pic of them before

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
not as bad as fat american pentagram though  :autism:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
not as bad as fat american pentagram though  :autism:

So you're going to judge all of America by the standard that Pentagram sets? That's harsh, even for you.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

:indeed: Just as soon as I locate my speculum and gloves.*

*Nitrile so you don't get an allergic reaction.  :thumbup: Because I care.

I'll have a look as soon as the roofies take effect. I was thinking that Scots are more purely Gaelic than the hodgepodge that is English. ???

I like that. Gaelic is cool. Way better than being thougbt of as English.

Sorry Soph. :laugh: