Author Topic: advanced fuckotry  (Read 1722 times)

Scrapheap

Re: advanced fuckotry
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 12:23:14 PM »
These discussions are meaningless. All that they prove is how clumsily many people think.

eris, you're already engaging in Orwellian Doublethink on many levels. You're just showing how easy it is to brainwash people, as soon as they accept that 1+1= 457,863,752,323,545,890,324.

::)  :facepalm2:  :facepalm2:  :facepalm2:  ::)

richard

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 12:25:29 PM »
You still go on field trips with a class, i havent done that i n like 20 years son!!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 12:27:33 PM »
These discussions are meaningless. All that they prove is how clumsily many people think.

eris, you're already engaging in Orwellian Doublethink on many levels. You're just showing how easy it is to brainwash people, as soon as they accept that 1+1= 457,863,752,323,545,890,324.

GUH GUVERMINT AND CORPORATIONS ARE SHIT, THINK FOR YERSELF GUH

*goes to some fastfood chain and happily accepts benefits*

Scrapheap

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 12:29:52 PM »

GUH GUVERMINT AND CORPORATIONS ARE SHIT, THINK FOR YERSELF GUH

*goes to some fastfood chain and happily accepts benefits*

FYI, In-n-Out Burger is the highest paying fast food chain in the US. It's actually a good company to work for.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 12:31:05 PM »
Still makes you a tremendous hypocrite. :zoinks:

Do you accept disability benefits too? I wonder if you rub out "in god we trust" on them. :zoinks:

eris

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 12:34:34 PM »

::)  :facepalm2:  :facepalm2:  :facepalm2:  ::)

yep  :laugh:

you are right about that , but we see it as two different things

im saying that everyone is brainwashed by their culture and youve been brainwashed by orwel.  :eyebrows: Im not saying you are wrong, I am saying if it is so easy to brainwash people then doesnt it happen to everyone ?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 12:36:56 PM »
Be careful, he'll try to convince you how much of a FREETHINKING INDIVIDUAL he is!

THE ONE FREE MAN

:LMAO:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 12:38:33 PM by Schleed »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2011, 12:38:49 PM »
This thread is starting to make me lol. :green:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2011, 12:40:21 PM »
I wonder if such FREETHINKERS do anything else but quote what other people say, or use avatars of them to "prove" their point or argument.

Scrapheap

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 12:45:09 PM »
im saying that everyone is brainwashed by their culture and youve been brainwashed by orwel.

Orwell is an antidote to brainwashing. He exposes how it works so that people can see it for themselves, and decide on their own how to deal with it.

Im not saying you are wrong, I am saying if it is so easy to brainwash people then doesnt it happen to everyone ?

Because there's basically 3 kinds of people: brainwashers (Jim Jones), brainwashees (kool-aide drinkers), and free thinkers (Orwell). There's a post here somewhere where these 3 types are compared to Larry, Curly and Moe.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2011, 12:47:12 PM »
The One Free Man speaks the truth! :autism:

Scrapheap

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 12:51:21 PM »
I wonder if such FREETHINKERS do anything else but quote what other people say, or use avatars of them to "prove" their point or argument.

Yes, occasionaly I have to give a bitchslap to obfuscationists like you.  ::)

eris

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 12:53:58 PM »
im saying that everyone is brainwashed by their culture and youve been brainwashed by orwel.

Orwell is an antidote to brainwashing. He exposes how it works so that people can see it for themselves, and decide on their own how to deal with it.

Im not saying you are wrong, I am saying if it is so easy to brainwash people then doesnt it happen to everyone ?

Because there's basically 3 kinds of people: brainwashers (Jim Jones), brainwashees (kool-aide drinkers), and free thinkers (Orwell). There's a post here somewhere where these 3 types are compared to Larry, Curly and Moe.

I think the end result in 1984 was that big brother won :( and to be carefull or believing bullshit because EVERYTHING IS BULLSHIT, and think for yourself. ......and dont be afraid of rats.  ;)

But you are wrong about compartmentalizing people like that. People are amazingly complex and do things for all kinds of reasons. Even stupid people are very complex and intereting :)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 01:03:13 PM »

Yes, occasionaly I have to give a bitchslap to obfuscationists like you.  ::)

I think you need to talk to G-Man before you get that crowbar. :zoinks:

richard

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 01:47:10 PM »
  :M