Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Call me out

<< < (4/6) > >>

Pyraxis:

--- Quote from: couldbecousin on December 26, 2010, 06:00:35 PM ---You wouldn't even BE here, shooting off your foul disrespectful mouth, if I hadn't sacrificed myself to bring you into this world!   :M

--- End quote ---

And you keep doing it, every day, and blaming it on me, without having noticed that I left home and cut all significant contact ten years ago. Get over yourself.  :laugh:

Pyraxis:

--- Quote from: Scrap Kinison on December 26, 2010, 06:07:06 PM ---Shut up! you dumb, ugly, whiny skank! You'll never make anything of yourself! Go clean up your room, it looks like a pigstye!!  :P

--- End quote ---

You're lucky I didn't call child services on you when I was little, cute and sweet.

Callaway:

--- Quote from: Pyraxis on December 27, 2010, 11:43:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: Scrap Kinison on December 26, 2010, 06:07:06 PM ---Shut up! you dumb, ugly, whiny skank! You'll never make anything of yourself! Go clean up your room, it looks like a pigstye!!  :P

--- End quote ---

You're lucky I didn't call child services on you when I was little, cute and sweet.

--- End quote ---

Did your father abuse you when you were little, cute and sweet, Pyraxis?

Pyraxis:

--- Quote from: Queen Victoria on December 26, 2010, 06:49:22 PM ---I raised my daughter right.  What she did to deserve a worthless, no name, piece of dog shit like you, I'll never know.  You are constantly whining that she "doesn't understand me."  Well, no one can understand why you are so weird.  You don't understand when we make jokes. You are obsessed with whatever it is that you're obsessed with.  You don't like to be hugged, don't show you appreciation, don't touch me, the list is endless.  All you want to do is take, take, take.  Let me alone, let me eat in peace, let me have my space, let me, let me.  We're sick of it.  You're a worthless selfish little obnoxious brat.  And no one likes you.
--- End quote ---

I must have gotten my socially clueless genes from somewhere. Clearly the apple don't fall far from the tree.

--- Quote from: Queen Victoria on December 26, 2010, 06:49:22 PM ---(Did I do okay as your grandmother?)

--- End quote ---

:laugh: One of my grandmothers IRL is an incompetent child psychologist, so this is doubly ironic.  :2thumbsup:

Pyraxis:

--- Quote from: Callaway on December 27, 2010, 05:01:50 PM ---Did your father abuse you when you were little, cute and sweet, Pyraxis?

--- End quote ---

Only as much as you did, Mummy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version