Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Call me out

<< < (3/6) > >>

"couldbecousin":

--- Quote from: Osensitive1 on December 26, 2010, 05:54:48 PM ---Now your mother's all red and flappy. Is it so hard to have a nice quiet visit?

--- End quote ---

As a matter of fact, it is, with a daughter like mine!   :angrydance:

"couldbecousin":

--- Quote from: Pyraxis on December 26, 2010, 05:57:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: couldbecousin on December 26, 2010, 05:49:15 PM ---Why, how dare you---!!! You owe me everything!!!    :angrydance:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Osensitive1 on December 26, 2010, 05:54:48 PM ---Now your mother's all red and flappy. Is it so hard to have a nice quiet visit?

--- End quote ---

Aww, sweet baby, can't she take care of herself?

That's why her daughter has to be the man of the house.  :zoinks:

--- End quote ---

You wouldn't even BE here, shooting off your foul disrespectful mouth, if I hadn't sacrificed myself to bring you into this world!   :M

Scrapheap:
Shut up! you dumb, ugly, whiny skank! You'll never make anything of yourself! Go clean up your room, it looks like a pigstye!!  :P

Queen Victoria:
I raised my daughter right.  What she did to deserve a worthless, no name, piece of dog shit like you, I'll never know.  You are constantly whining that she "doesn't understand me."  Well, no one can understand why you are so weird.  You don't understand when we make jokes. You are obsessed with whatever it is that you're obsessed with.  You don't like to be hugged, don't show you appreciation, don't touch me, the list is endless.  All you want to do is take, take, take.  Let me alone, let me eat in peace, let me have my space, let me, let me.  We're sick of it.  You're a worthless selfish little obnoxious brat.  And no one likes you.

(Did I do okay as your grandmother?)

richard:
If i called your daugter a slut would that count?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version