Author Topic: So what did everyone get for christmas?  (Read 449 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: So what did everyone get for christmas?
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2010, 06:55:30 PM »
It looks like everyone got just what they wanted. I wonder who bought the alcohol for pentagram? its illegal in every state to drink unless you are 21. But, that doesnt mean you cant drink. Here he shows us what a bad ass he really is :zoinks:

such a law breaker.  :autism:

I don't do it to break the law. I do it because I want to forget about the past.

Instead of forgetting the past, try focusing on the future...school starts next month, right?  :viking:

That (the past) was then, this is now.  Learn from the past and go on.  Look forward to school and the challenges and opportunities it will bring.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 05:07:07 AM »
I got an iPod Nano, vouchers for JB Hifi (sells DVDs and CDs and general electronic stuff), a slushy drink maker, a book and some ornamental things.
:)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 05:58:54 AM »
Some sweet, a six pack of bourbon and cols. A bottle of Jack Daniels, A litre of Jim Beam....oh and a 1999 Toyota Camry from a friend of a friend. Nice!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 06:09:06 AM »
Some sweet, a six pack of bourbon and cols. A bottle of Jack Daniels, A litre of Jim Beam....oh and a 1999 Toyota Camry from a friend of a friend. Nice!

OK, you win.  :laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 06:19:03 AM »

OK, you win.  :laugh:

:dancers:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap