Author Topic: This is the best song ever!  (Read 531 times)

richard

This is the best song ever!
« on: December 15, 2010, 11:40:11 PM »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: This is the best song ever!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 02:40:54 AM »
I like how the drummer uses double bass.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 02:54:52 AM »
... and i thought THIS was the greatest song of all time.  :dunno:

DukeNukem

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 07:16:22 AM »
I swore that I would never reply to your retarded ass again, Richard, but come on. A fucking Metallica song is the best song ever?

BULLSHIT!

You have a LOT to learn Richtard.

THIS is music, not that bullshit that the mass media passes off as music. :wanker: If you don't like it, then I pity you. :wanker:

I used to like the shit Richtard listens to... when I was 13 or something. But then I found much better music to listen to...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 07:19:09 AM by Pentagram »

richard

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 01:14:42 PM »
Me too.  :plus:

and pentagram do you see how dumb it is to act like you know everything about music? maybe you should learn something next time you feel the need to tell anyone anything that involves instraments

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 02:43:47 PM »
This to me is the best song ever:

Music to drown to. :orly:

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 02:54:50 PM »
Yes, that is a brilliant song. Richard, have you heard it on the S&M album with the Philly(?) orchestra? Wonderful.

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

eris

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 08:10:14 AM »
That move intermingled with the music...

It is called "Johnny got his gun" and it is one of the most fucked up movies Ive ever seen. I highly reccomend it. But as for Metallica I love their cover of Whiskey in Jar.  :zoinks:

and for "best song ever" I would have to say that is Joy Division  "Day of the Lords"
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 08:15:09 AM by eris »

DukeNukem

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 11:50:31 AM »

and pentagram do you see how dumb it is to act like you know everything about music? maybe you should learn something next time you feel the need to tell anyone anything that involves instraments

You're right, Richtard. How could I be so dumb? All these years, I have been living in a cave, listening to these SHITTY underground bands that no one knows nor cares about, missing out on some oh-so-wonderful bands that the mass media has chose to promote over the years. Just now, JUST NOW I am even realizing the existence of such bands. I was just some primitive caveman, sitting in a closed cave, with my head up my rectum. I didn't know about Slayer. I didn't know about Metallica. I didn't know about Megadeth. I was just... lost. All of these great doom metal bands that I know about, yet I didn't realize that I knew nothing! Then, when I moved from my cave to my apartment, I started to finally learn about these bands and then I said "Fuck this shit. Fuck Pentagram. Fuck Candlemass. Fuck Trouble. Fuck all of these lame ass doom metal bands that I thought were so great, I'm going to listen to Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth and other overplayed and overrated fucking metal bands that are just so NEW to me! Thanks a MILLION to my good buddy Richard for recommending these wonderful bands and convincing me that there IS better out there after all"!

God, please give me mercy. I thought Shleed was a pain in the ass when it came to music discussion until I realize that he's just going to say that the bands I listen to are shit just to see a rise out of me. For all I know, he's probably became a new Blood Ceremony fan because of me. But YOU, Richtard, you are even worse. You want to put down the doom metal bands that don't get the attention that they deserve or need. You want to put down the TRUE metal artists that are having to work or starve every fucking day because they can't make any money from their music. While overrated and overplayed bands like Slayer, Metallica, and Megadeth are wearing Armani clothes, driving Aston Martins, living it up in their big ass mansions, and for what? It's not because they were any good musically. It's because the fucking record companies chose THEM to promote to the sheepish masses.

And unfortunately, Richtard, I just so HAPPEN to have known about the bands that you listen to... ever since I was a teenager! I have only discovered doom metal in the past year and so and loving it because it's the music that I never knew existed. I never thought that it would get any better than what plays on the satellite radio channel. I was wrong, very thankfully. Great bands like Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Candlemass, Trouble, etc. showed me the light that I have been looking for, for almost 20 years.

If you really like Slayer or Pantera, then there are TONS of great, underground THRASH metal acts that never get the attention that they deserve, all because you're fucking ignorant and prefer to listen to the same shit as the masses and then proclaim them as the BEST, while bashing or being ignorant of underground bands or even the popular classics that influenced them. Bands with almost infinitely more talent than the mainstream shit. This is why I hate the music industry and most of the so-called "fans".

I'm not going to try to explain this shit to you again, Richtard. I used to be a fan of Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera, those kinds of bands... when I was immature and stupid! Do please try to understand, even if you have to use every ounce of that birdbrain of yours, or just...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 12:35:36 PM »

Actually, the best song ever is any song that will get your child to sleep.  Really.  I'm not kidding.  Just ask any parent, grandparent, babysitter, etc.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

richard

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 01:21:19 PM »

You're right, Richtard. How could I be so dumb? All these years, I have been living in a cave, listening to these SHITTY underground bands that no one knows nor cares about, missing out on some oh-so-wonderful bands that the mass media has chose to promote over the years. Just now, JUST NOW I am even realizing the existence of such bands. I was just some primitive caveman, sitting in a closed cave, with my head up my rectum. I didn't know about Slayer. I didn't know about Metallica. I didn't know about Megadeth. I was just... lost. All of these great doom metal bands that I know about, yet I didn't realize that I knew nothing! Then, when I moved from my cave to my apartment, I started to finally learn about these bands and then I said "Fuck this shit. Fuck Pentagram. Fuck Candlemass. Fuck Trouble. Fuck all of these lame ass doom metal bands that I thought were so great, I'm going to listen to Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth and other overplayed and overrated fucking metal bands that are just so NEW to me! Thanks a MILLION to my good buddy Richard for recommending these wonderful bands and convincing me that there IS better out there after all"!

God, please give me mercy. I thought Shleed was a pain in the ass when it came to music discussion until I realize that he's just going to say that the bands I listen to are shit just to see a rise out of me. For all I know, he's probably became a new Blood Ceremony fan because of me. But YOU, Richtard, you are even worse. You want to put down the doom metal bands that don't get the attention that they deserve or need. You want to put down the TRUE metal artists that are having to work or starve every fucking day because they can't make any money from their music. While overrated and overplayed bands like Slayer, Metallica, and Megadeth are wearing Armani clothes, driving Aston Martins, living it up in their big ass mansions, and for what? It's not because they were any good musically. It's because the fucking record companies chose THEM to promote to the sheepish masses.

And unfortunately, Richtard, I just so HAPPEN to have known about the bands that you listen to... ever since I was a teenager! I have only discovered doom metal in the past year and so and loving it because it's the music that I never knew existed. I never thought that it would get any better than what plays on the satellite radio channel. I was wrong, very thankfully. Great bands like Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Candlemass, Trouble, etc. showed me the light that I have been looking for, for almost 20 years.

If you really like Slayer or Pantera, then there are TONS of great, underground THRASH metal acts that never get the attention that they deserve, all because you're fucking ignorant and prefer to listen to the same shit as the masses and then proclaim them as the BEST, while bashing or being ignorant of underground bands or even the popular classics that influenced them. Bands with almost infinitely more talent than the mainstream shit. This is why I hate the music industry and most of the so-called "fans".

I'm not going to try to explain this shit to you again, Richtard. I used to be a fan of Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera, those kinds of bands... when I was immature and stupid! Do please try to understand, even if you have to use every ounce of that birdbrain of yours, or just...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
So looks like I got to you. i thought you werent replying to me anymore. what happend? :-*

richard

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 01:23:43 PM »
And the point i was trying to make that you so blantely overlooked, is its foolish to act like whatever you are listening to is the best stuff ever. its just like an opinion man, and everyones got one!  :zoinks:

idiot.

DukeNukem

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 11:14:24 PM »
And the point i was trying to make that you so blantely overlooked, is its foolish to act like whatever you are listening to is the best stuff ever. its just like an opinion man, and everyones got one!  :zoinks:

idiot.

How hypocritical of you to say that. You are the one who is acting like some shitty Metallica song is the best song ever. I'm just trying to get you to listen to some BETTER MUSIC. Moron. :wanker:

richard

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 08:59:09 AM »
Newsflash tard. I dont need you to tell me what I want to listen to!

DukeNukem

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 09:19:58 AM »
Newsflash tard. I dont need you to tell me what I want to listen to!

Well, quit proclaiming it as the best music ever. It's not. It sucks ass. :wanker: