Author Topic: My body seems to be falling the fuck apart  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: My body seems to be falling the fuck apart
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 08:30:45 PM »
I just came back from the walk-inn clinic, Just as i motherfucking expected!  >:( i'm so fucking pissed off, Apparently I dont eat enought FIBER. and when i explained to the doctor why i was on my canned food diet he about passed the fuck out! All for a fire agate! my baby! Its a common condition and i shouldnt have been so frightend to go, so that was reassuring. I need to relax, and just drink more goddamn water  ::) and eat food I cant afford!
i never explained my arthritis problems because i cant deal with yet another fucking problem. until its gets really bad then i'll go.

sorry, if i was snippy with anyone but this really is putting me in such a bad mood

Popcorn has a lot of fiber and it's pretty inexpensive.

MiraLax is a good laxative that works by holding more water in your large intestine so it doesn't hurt to poop, but it might take up to a few days to completely work.  I took some when I was taking Percocet for my ankle surgery and it worked well and quickly for me.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 06:07:39 AM »
First its my godamn teeth giving me all hell, and before that (years before) i had a hernia. Then it was motherfucking arthritis or MS or some shit, NOW its another fucking thing. I really dont feel like mentioning what it is because its fucking embarresing but ITS PAINFUL. It feels like someone shot me in this part of my body with a shotgun!

You know i got to say, If you live long enough it just seems like god wants to kick you in the ass for living so,  :M

That is because you are the Ticker of I2. Is that how this goes Ricktard?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2010, 06:41:40 AM »
Canned beans Richard. Full of fibre, cheap, and will give you a flying start.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2010, 06:43:52 AM »
Don't know if it's haemorrhoids or 'just' horrid obstruction. But, in both cases, fibres will help.

And Parts is right, be glad you did not experience the bless of blocked kidneys yet.

Always good to count at least some blessings.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2010, 06:49:14 AM »
So, richard is full of shit?  Who knew?

It has evolved to coprolite Your Majesty.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2010, 08:45:26 AM »
So, richard is full of shit?  Who knew?

It has evolved to coprolite Your Majesty.

It may have, but richard hasn't.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2010, 10:34:05 AM »
I just came back from the walk-inn clinic, Just as i motherfucking expected!  >:( i'm so fucking pissed off, Apparently I dont eat enought FIBER. and when i explained to the doctor why i was on my canned food diet he about passed the fuck out! All for a fire agate! my baby! Its a common condition and i shouldnt have been so frightend to go, so that was reassuring. I need to relax, and just drink more goddamn water  ::) and eat food I cant afford!
i never explained my arthritis problems because i cant deal with yet another fucking problem. until its gets really bad then i'll go.

sorry, if i was snippy with anyone but this really is putting me in such a bad mood

MiraLax is a good laxative that works by holding more water in your large intestine so it doesn't hurt to poop, but it might take up to a few days to completely work.  I took some when I was taking Percocet for my ankle surgery and it worked well and quickly for me.

Bear in mind that not all fibre is equal; the fibre in popcorn and various other foods that might spring to mind when you think of high-fibre foodstuffs is tough, insoluble and quite abrasive, which might only inflame matters, so to speak.  Well-cooked onions might be a better choice, since they provide soluble fibre with a lubricating mucoisal character.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

richard

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2010, 10:54:27 AM »
Oh, and also, PanterA sucks balls of cheap plastic. :wanker:
you think slayer sucks. by golly your musical snobery is off the charts! nothing is more unattractive in a person that thinks thier musical taste is the best in the world. because its not like im going to come to you and ask for the latest cool band fat boy

richard

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2010, 10:58:19 AM »
Don't know if it's haemorrhoids or 'just' horrid obstruction. But, in both cases, fibres will help.  
its hemorrhoids. :P and yes, last night i went and purchased carrots, beans and oatmeal. my ass will thank me! this better never happen to me again. because well, its fucking painfull like you wouldnt imagine, and i'll never be making fun of those preperation H commercials again :laugh:

richard

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2010, 11:01:06 AM »

I ran out of moneys for a softner, but if it gets really bad again i'll go pawn my hopi ring to get it
right now i'm using coffee, cheep and very effective! also tastes good

DukeNukem

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2010, 11:06:15 AM »
Oh, and also, PanterA sucks balls of cheap plastic. :wanker:
you think slayer sucks. by golly your musical snobery is off the charts! nothing is more unattractive in a person that thinks thier musical taste is the best in the world. because its not like im going to come to you and ask for the latest cool band fat boy

I may be fat, but I'm sure as hell fit, unlike you. And real heavy metal is underground, moron. Not the shit you can find at the mall. For all of the money you waste on Slayer and PanterA CD's, you could have been spending on orange juice and beans like suggested by the other users here.

You might as well take me off of Ignore, because you're just gonna read my posts anyways... you stupid idiot. :wanker:

richard

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »
so because alot of people like pantera and slayer that makes them crappy? did you ever think that they like them so much because there fucking good at what they do? and shut up about the ignore thing, i'll leave you on it and still repy to you. pantera is hardly mainstream metal, and slayer was like the first thrash band around. I think they deserve alot of respect for the good albums the've made over the years.

and dont worry about my health, thats completely unessesary. go listen to youre tr00 eyeliner metal bitch. because nobody but you cares here

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2010, 11:13:20 AM »

I may be fat, but I'm sure as hell fit, unlike you.

:LMAO:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2010, 11:20:44 AM »
CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!

BTW can you two make a call out (Pentagram and Scorn I mean) it'd be very entertaining for all of us  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2010, 11:34:58 AM »
so because alot of people like pantera and slayer that makes them crappy? did you ever think that they like them so much because there fucking good at what they do? and shut up about the ignore thing, i'll leave you on it and still repy to you. pantera is hardly mainstream metal, and slayer was like the first thrash band around. I think they deserve alot of respect for the good albums the've made over the years.

and dont worry about my health, thats completely unessesary. go listen to youre tr00 eyeliner metal bitch. because nobody but you cares here

There are tons of unknown bands that are damn fucking good, yet they struggle to sell a single record. And don't think for one minute that Slayer and Pantera sold so much simply because they were the best. That's bullshit! And a common fallacy among metal posers like you. And of course Pantera and Slayer are fucking mainstream. You can find their shirts at Hot Topic for crying out loud!

And a lot of bands deserve respect, but they never get the respect they deserve. Because of poser faggots like you only listening to what the liberal media whores out. Slayer hasn't made a half-decent album ever since 1986. Pantera's only good record is Cowboys From Hell.

By the way, Slayer didn't just come out of nowhere and created thrash you moron. Ever heard of a band called Venom? Slayer were heavily influenced by them. Venom pioneered not only thrash metal, but also black metal, despite the fact that they were reportedly not good with their instruments, they still played what was essentially thrash metal as early as 1980 I believe.

I fucking hate retards like you, who never does their fucking homework on anything, but just throws the weight of his faggotry around at will. :wanker: