Author Topic: My body seems to be falling the fuck apart  (Read 1241 times)

richard

Re: My body seems to be falling the fuck apart
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2010, 11:57:02 AM »
Yes i've heard of venom dude, there blackmetal with a tiny bit of thrash. They influenced it but slayer and early metallica took it to what all these bands want to be today. and shut the fuck up about whos a poser or not. you really arent the final authority on what makes a person a poser. Its all relative, and of course you can find those shirts there, I've seen celtic frost shirts at hot topic too so I guess there mainstream? That store sells a random bunch of shit and i really dont think just because you can find a bands T-shirt in a store that means there mainstream.

So in retrospect, go buy your metal underground. thats great! nobody cares but you

richard

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2010, 01:07:01 PM »
and btw venom fucking sucks dick. they were a awful band, they just hit a cord like this, had a blast beat like that and were the first to do it so that why they get most of the credit.

It be like if I invented a wheel and it was sqaure and then some other guy came around and made the fucking thing round. Obviously a round wheel is better than a quare one! wich is what Slayer and metallica, and some others did to that style of music.

a much needed improvement! If you want to listen to a great Early blackmetal band that actually knew how to fucking play listen to celtic frost you dipshit

DukeNukem

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2010, 01:15:54 PM »
and btw venom fucking sucks dick. they were a awful band, they just hit a cord like this, had a blast beat like that and were the first to do it so that why they get most of the credit.

It be like if I invented a wheel and it was sqaure and then some other guy came around and made the fucking thing round. Obviously a round wheel is better than a quare one! wich is what Slayer and metallica, and some others did to that style of music.

a much needed improvement! If you want to listen to a great Early blackmetal band that actually knew how to fucking play listen to celtic frost you dipshit

Celtic Frost was actually a username I had on WankPlanet. I love that band and their earlier stuff they did as Hellhammer. And don't you fucking diss Venom, they might not be the most talented band around, but their music is brilliant and incredible. Just listen to "At War With Satan", the title song is fucking godly.

Find a 20 minute song by Slayer, Pantera, or Metallica for me, would you please? :wanker:

richard

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2010, 01:23:30 PM »
Slayers album, Reign in Blood is considerd by most if not all to be the best thrashmetal album of all time.

I dont think one song on there is over 6 minutes long :wanker:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2010, 02:04:11 PM »
Battle of the peters, who will win?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2010, 02:09:18 PM »
Battle of the peters, who will win?

No idea but this is definately entertaining.

*eats maltesers*
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2010, 03:20:47 PM »
Slayers album, Reign in Blood is considerd by most if not all to be the best thrashmetal album of all time.

I dont think one song on there is over 6 minutes long :wanker:

Yeah, by those who knows NOTHING about heavy metal. There are only 2 good songs on that album, "Angel of Death" and "Reign in Blood", the rest is bullshit. I don't even like thrash all that much, but I know there are much better by the likes of pre-1990 Metallica, Megadeth, Incubus, Overkill, Kreator, Sodom, etc.

I'm an expert on Godly doom metal, not trashy thrash crap. :wanker:

Pentagram is a much better band than Slayer ever were.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 03:23:40 PM by Pentagram »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2010, 03:24:34 PM »
So you've a PhD in Bolloxology? :orly:

richard

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2010, 03:25:56 PM »
dude your a pretentious fat faggot who knows nothing about music. venom rules, omg yes!! lets put that on instead of some fucking pantera :autism: Idiot.

Yeah, you know about doom metal? tell me more, Whos the best out there!?  :wanker:

DukeNukem

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2010, 03:33:27 PM »
dude your a pretentious fat faggot who knows nothing about music. venom rules, omg yes!! lets put that on instead of some fucking pantera :autism: Idiot.

Yeah, you know about doom metal? tell me more, Whos the best out there!?  :wanker:

I'm not even going to waste MY time trying to tell you about Doom Metal. It's called Google, ever heard of it, RICHTARD? :wanker:

DukeNukem

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2010, 03:43:00 PM »
Oh, and whatever Schleed and Co. says, I will ignore, because they have said more than enough for me to fly over to where the Hell they live, get a sledgehammer, and beat their head in over and over until blood, brain chunks, and skull pieces come FLYING OUT!!! Hell yeah, now THAT would be fucking METAL right there, bitches! :evillaugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2010, 03:46:22 PM »
Oh, and whatever Schleed and Co. says, I will ignore, because they have said more than enough for me to fly over to where the Hell they live, get a sledgehammer, and beat their head in over and over until blood, brain chunks, and skull pieces come FLYING OUT!!! Hell yeah, now THAT would be fucking METAL right there, bitches! :evillaugh:

You'd have to catch me first and I can run far faster than you can tubby. :toporly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2010, 03:57:01 PM »

You'd have to catch me first and I can run far faster than you can tubby. :toporly:

Don't worry, I can always jack a car and run your ass over until it's creamed instead. :wanker:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2010, 03:58:11 PM »

Are you sure Sea Tart?  Those high heels you're wearing on 2 very flexible tentacles don't seem made for running.  Just sayin'.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

DukeNukem

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2010, 04:04:39 PM »
And I am very good with the harpoon. :orly: