Author Topic: My body seems to be falling the fuck apart  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: My body seems to be falling the fuck apart
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2010, 08:39:25 PM »
I'm not looking for attention when something fucked up happens to me.
You look for attention more than anyone on this site. Don't lie Sticky Ricky.
I'm just more like complaining, I know whats wrong with me, Did you see me ask anyone what they thought I might have? no.
Details. By bringing this up (complaining) you get those that may give a shit about you (and I guess numbers are depleting) to think through possibilities...so you don't have to ask.
There is a difference
Not really. You are a hypocrite so you do what you condemn others for, and you are an idiot, so you don't see this.
anyhow since i seem to bother you so much please continue.

shure  :LOL:
half that stuff you wrote in there you injected made up BS to make it seem worse than it actually was

Was fun. I would not call it worse. I would call it more interesting.

And I went to the ER this morning, I have to wait 7 days to see if my body will naturally dissolve the clot on its own before they will do anything. but i bet if i was a paying customer they would have taken care of it right then and there! bitches :laugh:
Oh well could be worse Sticky Ricky. Could be me  ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap