Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Sex on the Beach.

<< < (15/20) > >>

Loupgarou:

--- Quote from: Pyraxis on December 17, 2010, 08:14:25 PM ---What a fascinating thread. Not that people haven't argued these things ad infinitum already, but I find it quite curious which people are presenting which arguments.

These seemingly contradictory statements, "war is peace", "freedom is slavery", "I believe in science, but accept faith", etc., simply illustrate the flaws of language to distill precise and complex concepts.

--- End quote ---

True, very true Pyraxis :plus: The dynamics of existence seem to err on the side of fluidity and a pendulum of sorts, and I find that language often leaves me short in being able to describe the method of my thinking.

I will learn about things until I take my last breath.....and in that time my perceptions and beliefs will shift and change. As long as I always question, I will be able to live with myself, even if I suffer as a result of it.

Sorry, probably off topic of what you meant :-[ but I hope you get what I am trying to say. My dyslexia is dyslexic today.

Loup

Scrapheap:

--- Quote from: Loupgarou on December 18, 2010, 12:02:11 AM ---The more you speak with anger and vitriol, the more you strengthen my conviction, my belief. Thank you!

Loup

--- End quote ---

Who's the one speaking with anger and vitriol...

stupid cunt. :rofl:

Loupgarou:
And so are you.  :rofl:

Loup

Pyraxis:
Funny what lies inside the ivory towers.   :clap:

Pyraxis:

--- Quote from: Loupgarou on December 18, 2010, 12:11:09 AM ---The dynamics of existence seem to err on the side of fluidity and a pendulum of sorts, and I find that language often leaves me short in being able to describe the method of my thinking.

I will learn about things until I take my last breath.....and in that time my perceptions and beliefs will shift and change. As long as I always question, I will be able to live with myself, even if I suffer as a result of it.

Sorry, probably off topic of what you meant :-[ but I hope you get what I am trying to say. My dyslexia is dyslexic today.

Loup
--- End quote ---

Nah, not so off topic, though nowhere near whatever started the original callout, which seemed to be something like "Scrap, stop being rude to me!" "Nevah!"  :dunno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version