Educational

Author Topic: meeting people from the internet  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: meeting people from the internet
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 05:00:56 AM »
Yeah I guess that makes sense

I wouldn't post a private message on an internet forum myself either, for the record

But I don't think she thought of it in that way when she did it

eris

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 05:06:36 AM »
Ok, I know I didnt explain the whole thing so I understand why there is confusion

he didn't " like me ". We met in a place we were were exclusivly looking for casual sex. He actually approached me about it. There was never to be any kind of "dating". He knew i was married from the very beginning, that is why I got pissed at him when he threw it in my face right after we had sex. he knew I was married before we had sex, and only had a problem with it afterwards

Ive been married for 4 years, so the past few months of being single Ive been kind of slutty. Ill calm down. Im just kinf of pent up right now.

I just thought it was funny, how i yell at him, and I get that email message. Its strange that he didnt have a problem with me being married, then he did have a problem with it, and now he doesnt have a problem with it anymore...so that is why i posted the email. Id never like post anything personal about anyone, ever

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 05:16:05 AM »
Ok, I know I didnt explain the whole thing so I understand why there is confusion

he didn't " like me ". We met in a place we were were exclusivly looking for casual sex. He actually approached me about it. There was never to be any kind of "dating". He knew i was married from the very beginning, that is why I got pissed at him when he threw it in my face right after we had sex. he knew I was married before we had sex, and only had a problem with it afterwards

Ive been married for 4 years, so the past few months of being single Ive been kind of slutty. Ill calm down. Im just kinf of pent up right now.

I just thought it was funny, how i yell at him, and I get that email message. Its strange that he didnt have a problem with me being married, then he did have a problem with it, and now he doesnt have a problem with it anymore...so that is why i posted the email. Id never like post anything personal about anyone, ever

As I said. There was no reference to your sexual behaviour and I think previously in other threads I've expressed rathermore that it's your safety that is a concern, as opposed to 'judgement' of your particular kind of sexual outlets. If you want to call it 'slutty', then that's up to you. I did not.

I understand his behaviour is perhaps funny or confusing...hypocritical...sure. I guess it's the karma of posting someone's email I was getting at.

So go ahead, corrupt his double standards, but make sure you are having fun. I hope he is not abusive towards you after sex in the future.

eris

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 05:25:32 AM »
Yeah I know you didnt call me slutty. I think I kind of have been though, recently, that is a different story

He is only 22. I think he is just confused and is feeling really confliced about everything. He is just kind of weird. It wasnt so much that he was abusive, but he had this like amazed look on his face afterwards, and said something like "what we did in there is not right ". Morality, heh, sometimes the young ones cling to it. . It  was a surreal experience.

As for safety you have a good point. I think Im pretty good at checking someone out beforehand but there is always a chance of getting killed.

DukeNukem

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 09:14:19 AM »
I haven't ever met anyone from the Internet. Would be pretty cool though.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2010, 09:28:42 AM »
I've met a few people, it's not as bad as you think once you really get to know the person beforehand. I usually make sure it's them by asking to see them on webcam and such, to see if it's really the person they claim to be. I also don't even attempt to think of any meetup until I've known the person for at least half a year, contacted them on phone etc.

If I was taking a risk and wanted to meet someone without knowing them well, I'd just bring a friend or relative with me to keep things kosher. This also applies if the person is a bit batshit to begin with. :zoinks:

eris

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 09:39:04 AM »
I always make sure they get on webcam first, too. But I only need to talk to someone a week or so before I meet them. One time I met someone the same day, that was a little risky I know but it was an ok experience.

The one time I didnt make them get on webcam was the wackjob I mentioned in the first post. And i learned my lesson. he told me he didnt have a webcam and stupid me believed him. Ok, so I got there and it wasnt "him". It was ACTUALLY this guy in a wheelchair, and needless to say I was really really pissed.  I kind of told him off and he just sat there looking stunned. Then he said he would give me 100$ if I gave him a blowjob. psh. I didnt even know that guys in wheelchairs could get it up. Needless to say, that really really pissed me off. So, I think I scared the guy, but he deserved it.

I wont meet anyone now unless I see them on webcam first.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2010, 09:51:40 AM »
I've met a few people, it's not as bad as you think once you really get to know the person beforehand. I usually make sure it's them by asking to see them on webcam and such, to see if it's really the person they claim to be. I also don't even attempt to think of any meetup until I've known the person for at least half a year, contacted them on phone etc.

If I was taking a risk and wanted to meet someone without knowing them well, I'd just bring a friend or relative with me to keep things kosher. This also applies if the person is a bit batshit to begin with. :zoinks:

That's why seeing a pic of them before you meet is a good idea. I know some people might post a random pic of someone, but I think most of us here are reasonably honest and the pics we've posted would show who we are. And speaking on the phone and seeing 'em on webcam is a good idea too.

I do agree also about meeting someone who is a bit batshit, regardless of how they come accross on the net. You'd be fucking walking on eggshells with everything you said to them, not knowing if they were gonna run off the rails or whack you one for the most trivial thing.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 12:07:08 PM »
I hatse talking on the phone so wouldn't ever expect that. Although I would agree tio it if that's what they wanted and I really wanted to meet them/
as long as i know what the person looks like, from pic or webcam, then I'm cool

eris

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2010, 09:44:26 PM »
Hi everyone  :orly:

I hope you all have good experiences when you meet people  :thumbup: , and I agree with what all you guys are saying about being safe, but also that you have to kind of trust people. We are all on the internet, right ? And we are all ok.

BTW

IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING

He is one of the best kissers ever. And we did shit I didnt even think I wanted to do. Im not really experinced wiht BDSM in "real life" but it was really natural to "switch" the way we did. It was like free back and forth. Oh, we did it 4 times. 2 times was just really regular sex. And he spent the night, and he even helped he clean the bathroom. He lives like an hour away, but he  is coming over again next week. I know Im talking about this in 2 different threads but Im a total spazz so that is to be expected.

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2010, 09:49:01 PM »
 :thumbup:

Glad you're having fun. The more fucking between consenting adults that happens in tis world, the better!!!  8)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2010, 09:52:20 PM »
Hi everyone  :orly:

I hope you all have good experiences when you meet people  :thumbup: , and I agree with what all you guys are saying about being safe, but also that you have to kind of trust people. We are all on the internet, right ? And we are all ok.

BTW

IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING

He is one of the best kissers ever. And we did shit I didnt even think I wanted to do. Im not really experinced wiht BDSM in "real life" but it was really natural to "switch" the way we did. It was like free back and forth. Oh, we did it 4 times. 2 times was just really regular sex. And he spent the night, and he even helped he clean the bathroom. He lives like an hour away, but he  is coming over again next week. I know Im talking about this in 2 different threads but Im a total spazz so that is to be expected.

This is a good place to be if you're feeling spazzy! Happy to hear your good news.    :happydance:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

DukeNukem

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2010, 09:55:54 PM »
Let's just hope none of those "tadpoles" make it to the "finish line". :wanker:

eris

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 10:00:32 PM »
M20 Warhawk - thank you :) I agree ! If everyone that wanted to fight would just fuck instead ... nothing would ever get done, though

couldbecousin - thank you :) I am always spazzy

pentagram - lol. We used condoms. Lets hope they worked  :thumbup:

eris

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 10:04:11 PM »
Well my friend just got to my house so I cant talk much tonight, but HI EVERYONE and bye. I hope you all have a good night :)