Author Topic: meeting people from the internet  (Read 1166 times)

eris

meeting people from the internet
« on: November 22, 2010, 02:26:39 AM »
Have any of you met anyone in real life that you met on the internet ?

Did you have a good experience ?

I do this all of the time. I think Ive probably met at least 30 people in the last 10 years and I only ever ran into to one wackjob and he was harmless. Im actually meeting someone in like 12 hours for the first time, so that is why I started this thread ( of course ). See this is going to be a little different as I'm going to stand over him and piss on his chest and then he is going to cut my hair. Ive never met anyone online for the exclusive purpose of peeing on them before, so I dont exactly know what the statistics are on of that.

Im EXTREMELY nervous, as you could imagine. If any of you you met anyone off the internet with the exclusive purpose of taking a piss on them please share your experience.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 02:29:01 AM by eris »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: meeting people from the internet
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 02:31:15 AM »
I met Bint. She tried to kill me with a sledgehammer but I escaped

Actually we just went for a walk and then she came back to my house. We are going to the xmas market on Friday (if she buys her goddamn train ticket in time!!)

eris

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 02:34:55 AM »
that's cool, was it awkward at all ?  :zoinks:

One time I met this guy and asked him to follow me into the basement and he was afraid to. haha. later on he told me he thought I was going to hit him over the head with a wrench. All I wanted to do was get in his pants. I see him all the time now and it is like this big joke. He gave me a wrench for my birthday.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 02:40:28 AM »
I don't think it was awkward. I thought it would be though coz I'm shit at talking to people. But apparently I wasn't that bad (unless she's just tryna make me feel better :laugh: )

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 02:44:59 AM »
I've met various people after talking to them online.  Sometimes it worked out well, sometimes it was fairly meh, but it's never been disastrous.  Once I flew to Sweden to meet someone, and it's one of the best things I ever did.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

eris

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 02:58:54 AM »
Ive never actually left my town to meet anyone, but there is someone i really want to meet that lives in California..... maybe someday

Alright Im really not sleeping with that may people, really im not, but here is someone...

Ok I had this weird experience with this guy last week. He was pretty damned cute I was surprised he liked me. Anyway, he came over my house and everything was pretty nice. The sex was pretty damned good. But then he got like weirded out and said something about me being a bad person because I am still technically married.

i kind of yelled at him a little, heh, I thought id never see him again

then i get this email from him like a week later.

WTF. I guess guys want to get laid even if it is against their "morals"
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 04:19:07 AM by eris »

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 03:25:17 AM »
Wow, I think you might be starting a good thread about reasons NOT to meet people from the internet.

Strange that you think it's OK to post what he wrote in a private message to you, yet you blacked out your own response.

I think it's great you are being honest with him that you just want to have sex. I can't imagine anything more unsexy than 'scheduled' sex.

eris

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 03:26:47 AM »
I blacked out that first one because it had my phone number in it. And blacked out names and email adresses.

the responses are actually ABOVE and not below. If you notice the one i blacked out was from last week sometime.

im just an open person, no one knows who im talking about
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 03:31:21 AM by eris »

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 03:33:29 AM »
I blacked out that first one because it had my phone number in it. And blacked out names and email adresses.

the responses are actually ABOVE and not below

im just an open person, no one knows who im talking about

Thanks for the CAPITALS, I got what you posted.

If that's what you do to people you fuck, then that's fine.

For me personally, I would find it repugnant that someone I had fucked would post anything I'd written in a private email to them. That's just me.

eris

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 03:36:47 AM »
Ok then. No one ever agrees with my sex life, Im used to it. I dont see the big deal. It's just a casual thing between us and I didnt post anything private. I would understand if I posted personal information, but basically all it says is that some guy named Ryan wants to have sex with me again. IDK, I think you just want to argue.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 03:44:14 AM »
Ok then. No one ever agrees with my sex life, Im used to it. I dont see the big deal. It's just a casual thing between us and I didnt post anything private. I would understand if I posted personal information, but basically all it says is that some guy named Ryan wants to have sex with me again. IDK, I think you just want to argue.

Uptight much? I wasn't referring to your sexual habits perse, but rather your lack of respect for yourself and your partners. Some people have limits and I think a personal email is between two people. I don't care who it is.

So, I was not referring to your sex life, so it seems you are the one who has a problem sweetness.

eris

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 03:50:38 AM »
well, you're right about me not respecting him. I dont really like him very much. Im not saying it is right but I dont play with others well most of the time. I try, though. If I like someone I wouldnt yell at him the way I yelled at this guy. Id never actually tell anyone who it really was and if it had anything important in it I wouldnt have posted it. Im just really honestly surprised he still wants to talk to me, I really told him off. I think i respect myself, lots of people dont think so, but I think that a person can respect themselves and still do unrespectable things. I just have my own definitions of respectability.

eris

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 04:19:35 AM »
alright, i removed the pic. I still dont think it was a big deal, though.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 04:22:06 AM »
I don't think theres anything wrong with posting an email like that as no one here knows who the guy is, just that he's called Ryan.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2010, 04:58:45 AM »
I don't think theres anything wrong with posting an email like that as no one here knows who the guy is, just that he's called Ryan.

Yes, I understand that part....but....(and it's just my own personal standard),

put yourself in the place of that guy? He may have actually liked her when they first met...he seemed a little shocked in the email that she was being so blunt about it...and he obviously thought she wasn't still married. If you liked someone, and even if they didn't like you, how would you feel if they posted something on the internet such as a personal email?

I just don't think I'd feel very comfortable not with the information, because yes, you are right, nothing identified him....it was more the act of doing it, I don't think I could do it to someone, let alone someone I'd had sex with, no matter how casual. That's just me.

I wasn't suggesting she remove the email, it just reminded me of how shocked I'd be if someone did that to me in an intimate conversation.