Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

RobertN's classic.

<< < (7/11) > >>

Hypnotica_Gaze:
Hi scrapheap.

"poor lambkin" was me being sarcastic, but alot of us sympathise with the way he was manipulated, lied to, used and strung along by someone he deeply cares for which has aided in his mental health deteroriating and his current behaviour (me being one who feels sorry for him). However i also dont think it justifys the way hes behaved. I personally sympathise with the way he was treated, but that doesnt mean i think the way he has conducted himself/behaved is justifiable or that people need to take his shit. He has taken things out on people he shouldnt have, lashing out through bitterness and has became a twisted little sod who needs to take a good look in the mirror and come out of lala land into reality, but i still hope he gets help and comes to his senses soon.

Scrapheap:

--- Quote from: Hypnotica_Gaze on October 22, 2006, 08:11:23 PM ---Hi scrapheap.

"poor lambkin" was me being sarcastic, but alot of us sympathise with the way he was manipulated, lied to, used and strung along by someone he deeply cares for which has aided in his mental health deteroriating and his current behaviour (me being one who feels sorry for him).
--- End quote ---
That would certianly explain his online behavior. I can sympathise with being manipulated TO A POINT. There comes a time when he is responsible to figure out who his true friends are. Peolpe define themselves by who they associate with and DON'T associate with.

--- Quote ---However i also dont think it justifys the way hes behaved. I personally sympathise with the way he was treated, but that doesnt mean i think the way he has conducted himself/behaved is justifiable or that people need to take his shit. He has taken things out on people he shouldnt have, lashing out through bitterness and has became a twisted little sod who needs to take a good look in the mirror and come out of lala land into reality, but i still hope he gets help and comes to his senses soon.

--- End quote ---
I hope part of "coming to his senses" includes an end to his constant America bashing. I think you're right though. His own personal misery has spilled out into how he treats others. He's been nothing but abusive towards Americans, so I have no love for the guy.

QuirkyCarla:
he's been abusive to those he considers bullies too...he's the real bully in the end

Scrapheap:

--- Quote from: QuirkyCarla on October 22, 2006, 10:50:49 PM ---he's been abusive to those he considers bullies too...he's the real bully in the end

--- End quote ---

Sounds a lot like "sc"

McGiver:
sounds like TOM, manipulation from others, and lies.
big fat bluffing lies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version