Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

RobertN's classic.

<< < (6/11) > >>

Hypnotica_Gaze:
Poor lambkin.

Callaway:

--- Quote from: thepeaguy on October 16, 2006, 11:15:06 AM ---RoberN's message board that is dedicated to dethrone the aspie elite: http://aspierebels.proboards104.com/

:LMAO:

--- End quote ---

Did you see his site rules?

http://aspierebels.proboards104.com/index.cgi?board=administration&action=display&thread=1157239986

--- Quote ---Site Rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not too fond of excessive rules, so I will keep this brief. Some rules and basic respect is necessary to keep a board functionning in a civil manner.

1) Prolonged assaults on any member of the community is not allowed. Offhand insults are allowed, as long as they do not amount to harressment or bullying.

2) Bullying on this board is defined by the recipient, not the perpertrator.

3) Unpopular political beliefs are allowed on this site, right or left. (But try to keep the right-wing ones to a minimum please guys)

4) Troublemakers and bullies known to myself (RobertN) will be placed on a special list (shit-stirrers) upon signing up and will have posting limitations put on them until they have redeemed themselves.

5) Guests trying to cause trouble will be IP Banned with immediate effect.

6) I (RobertN) reserve the right to ban any member without explanation at any time, but the chances of me carrying this out are unlikely. Normally, an explanation will be given for the ban.

The rules are basically to stop idiots getting in, not to hinder intelligent posters.

--- End quote ---

McGiver:
it seems like control issues to me...

odeon:
Lots of members in there too. But I suppose he's got to start somewhere.  :-\

Scrapheap:

--- Quote from: Hypnotica_Gaze on October 16, 2006, 12:01:10 PM ---Poor lambkin.

--- End quote ---

I have a hard time feeling sympathy for the guy personally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version