Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

RobertN's classic.

(1/11) > >>

thepeaguy:

--- Quote ---As I said in my previous message, there is one person on Intensity who truely pure evil. She rarely gets actively involved in a conflict, but she prods behind the scenes, playing people off against each other, turning friends into enemies. She is destroying the aspie community, person by person. It is time people, including you, McJ, understand who Hypnotica_Gaze is, and know she is there to cause misery and distress, be it in an indirect way. She can't possibly have aspergers. She knows too much about social manipulation, and relies on our gullability to further her aims. She is evil and twisted, and I urge you to stay away from her.
--- End quote ---

Excerpt from a topic on Aspie Trash.

:LMAO:

odeon:
That's almost sad. The kid's paranoid.

thepeaguy:

--- Quote from: odeon on October 12, 2006, 01:24:35 PM ---That's almost sad. The kid's paranoid.

--- End quote ---

Tell me about it.

Don't like the fact there are people who don't care about you, Wobert? Stay the hell away from places like this, then.

Leto729:
Sorry to say, I think RobertN is delusional.

Nomaken:
I think he is just really hurt and offended and is misunderstanding something, and is exaggerating his views partially to vent, and partially to endear himself with others who are also hurt and offended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version