Author Topic: Do it yourself dentist?  (Read 591 times)

richard

Do it yourself dentist?
« on: October 31, 2010, 08:47:08 PM »
Hello, i have a tooth ache.  :laugh:

I cant tell you how much pain im in. its rather AWFUL.

Everytime i eat i get food stuck in the cavity and it feels like brazilian fire ants stinging the FUCK out of me

:M

(this is just me complaining, ingnore it if you must)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Do it yourself dentist?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 08:48:16 PM »
that sucks dude. I hate any kind of -ache

richard

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 08:54:39 PM »
it basically kept me up all night, last evening. i cant even describe how terribly painful this is. i've taken 25 pain pills since yesterday and it hardly gives me any relief!

:facepalm2:

im gonna have to hit up my mom for some dentist money cause theres no way in hell i'm spending my saved fire agate moneys :blonde:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 08:56:49 PM »
Better get that taken care of ASAP. I know someone whose cavity ended up causing an infection in the jawbone.  :-\
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

richard

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 09:01:05 PM »
you know that is funny you said that. it feels like its going behind my eyes and down one side of my neck

i always have the worst luck with my fucking teeth! i brush these fuckers and treat them kindly, and look what happens!

i have had an impacted wisdom tooth that was infected removed awile back and this is just about as fucking painful

i'll call my mom tomorrow and see if she has any moneys

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 09:31:42 PM »
I'm so sorry you are going through this, Richard.

I had a root canal a while back because I got a cavity under a crown and it didn't show up on x-ray until it got near the root and it really hurt a lot.

If you have to have a root canal, they give you shots in your jaw so the work doesn't hurt.  It's expensive, though.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 09:37:58 PM »
Weird, I just saw this thread while I was asnoopin, and I misread it as "Do you like fisting yourself?"

It doesn't even look like "Do you like fisting yourself?"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 09:39:24 PM »
If your mom doesn't have the money, don't endanger your health.  Spend the fire agate money.  It's the sensible thing to do.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

richard

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2010, 09:39:52 PM »
thanks callaway. and everyone! yeah i know, those shots HURT bad. i've had about 15 fillings done.

the thing thats confusing me is the last time i had my impacted wisdom tooth removed one side of my face was swollen like all hell! this time my face appears to be normal. exept the same pain is there!

how much did the root canal cost? hell how much are fillings these days?! i dont remember how much i paid last time

richard

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 09:42:26 PM »
If your mom doesn't have the money, don't endanger your health.  Spend the fire agate money.  It's the sensible thing to do.
i'll get a bottle of wiskey and pull the fucker out myself. my teeth dont deserve my fire agate money :laugh:

besides dentists are pretty much jews, and charge way to much for basic goddamn anything that involves your chompers

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2010, 09:46:06 PM »
thanks callaway. and everyone! yeah i know, those shots HURT bad. i've had about 15 fillings done.

the thing thats confusing me is the last time i had my impacted wisdom tooth removed one side of my face was swollen like all hell! this time my face appears to be normal. exept the same pain is there!

how much did the root canal cost? hell how much are fillings these days?! i dont remember how much i paid last time

My root canal was around $1000, but I had dental insurance and paid less than $200.  My root canal had to be drilled through the top of my crown, and it was on a back tooth, though.

I would guess a filling would be around $100 or so, depending on what it's made of and how large it needs to be.

richard

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2010, 09:51:10 PM »
i think its just a cavity. but unfortunatley i cant detach my head to find out and get a better look

yikes! $1,000 is ALOT of moneys. $100 sounds about well right for fillings, i hope thats all i need done.

actually i'm hoping a fucking miraculos healing takes place. to night, im praying to Zoroaster!  >:D

Binty

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2010, 09:56:53 PM »
I've had two root canals. The last one got really infected from a leaked/faulty filling and I was literally screaming in pain.

I agree with the others that you need to go to a dentist as quick as possible.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2010, 09:58:49 PM »
I've had two root canals. The last one got really infected from a leaked/faulty filling and I was literally screaming in pain.

Was that before or after you had the root canal, Binty?

richard

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 10:07:04 PM »
yeah i'll call my moms tomorrow and see if i can get in in the next couple of days. 8 maxium strength pain relievers are kicking in just in time,  :laugh:

:M