Educational

Author Topic: My New Guitar  (Read 776 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
My New Guitar
« on: October 26, 2010, 03:06:57 PM »

8)

I get this on Thursday. I need to be home for the UPS guy.
Eastwood Sidejack DLX. This is one epic guitar more like Ramones and Misfits headbanging guitar. I'm not gonna be playing Luca Trill on this thing.
Look at that fret board! so tapered! It's a Mosrite Replica. Sorry Johnny Ramone but Mosrites are the ultimate girls guitar. my hands
are small. I miss my first Suzuki guitar. It was rotting and falling apart. It had a tapered fretboard.

I hate my old guitar so much. It's a Jay Turser. It did good I got it for my 16th birthday and had it too long.
was pretty good at guitar when I was younger now I suck cause I don't practice as much. I was getting good but than I put down
the guitar becuase I was a fucking idiot and thught abusing my disability cheuques and playing video games was more fun.
Disability welfare sucked the creative discipline right outta me especially when you turn 18 and get all this "free money"

My old guitar is as fun as a calculator would be for Chucki the sloth.
My new guitar will be as fun as a Alein gaming PC with emulators for every console for Chucki the sloth
But nothing will be as awesome as maps!
Park.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: My New Guitar
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 03:10:10 PM »
Very nice :thumbup:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Osensitive1

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 03:57:26 PM »
That's great, Gluey. Congrats on your new guitar.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 03:55:14 PM by Osensitive1 »

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 04:04:59 PM »

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 04:30:00 PM »
umm... MORE EPIC THEN CAKE! and i would never get an alienware i would build my own rig thanks.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 05:08:32 PM »
Gluey: not too shabby. Would you get a good blues sound out of it, or headbanging metal?

Also, what amp are you using?

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 07:00:12 PM »
Gluey: not too shabby. Would you get a good blues sound out of it, or headbanging metal?

AMP comes next, shes currently saving up for a marshal stack... which would be badass... she is going for a punk sound but she may lean a bit over to the dark side
\m/ >.< \m/

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 07:04:40 PM »

AMP comes next, shes currently saving up for a marshal stack... which would be badass... she is going for a punk sound but she may lean a bit over to the dark side
\m/ >.< \m/

I'm a drummer - self tought, and have played in 4 bands at small gigs (surf club open mic things really) and how I learned was by ear from CDs and stuff. Only been playing since Jan '09.

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 08:57:02 PM »
Confirmed! Im getting my Marhshall! this one. Bio dad sent me B-day money and my parents said they'd pay for the rest and all the shipping costs for my b-day.

I still love my Roland street cube. It's awesome. Makes good computer speaker too.
Would work great for a microphone.

Any one who's into punk guitar or bass is a toothless tiger without a powerful amp.

Heres the amp:
It's a half stack and it's red.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Marshall-MG4-Series-MG100HFXRS-and-MG412ARS-Half-Stack?sku=501949
Park.

Osensitive1

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 08:59:24 PM »
Makes good computer speaker too.
Guess it would, lol. That's big.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 09:57:31 PM »
Makes good computer speaker too.
Guess it would, lol. That's big.

i can vouch for her on that

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Scrapheap

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 10:05:10 PM »
Confirmed! Im getting my Marhshall! this one. Bio dad sent me B-day money and my parents said they'd pay for the rest and all the shipping costs for my b-day.

I still love my Roland street cube. It's awesome. Makes good computer speaker too.
Would work great for a microphone.

Any one who's into punk guitar or bass is a toothless tiger without a powerful amp.

Heres the amp:
It's a half stack and it's red.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Marshall-MG4-Series-MG100HFXRS-and-MG412ARS-Half-Stack?sku=501949

Kiiiiick ASSSSSS!!! :headbang:

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2010, 10:15:30 PM »
I got the guitar! it came early!  whoooo. Played it outta my Roland Cube but it's not powerful enough. It's doesn't have enough crunch no matter how many times I switch the settings. It's always been a problem for me with that amp.

When I get the Marshall half stack I won't sound like a peice of crap anymore.......................

I'll sound like an expensive piece of crap! Like Pete Townshend, Johnny Ramone and Kurt Cobian! my fucking heros!

Heres what punks sound like when they have no amp
Park.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2010, 11:01:34 PM »
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

MUST... HAVE.... AMPLIFICATION!!!!

Offline Diesel

• Log splitting aspie elitist
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard