Educational

Author Topic: Cannabis consumers, take a look here...  (Read 580 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Cannabis consumers, take a look here...
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2010, 05:48:40 PM »
If you just want to try, get into a shop, preferably a bigger one in a bigger place, and ask for advice there.

I don't live in The Netherlands, if I ask one in a random grocery, he/she would probably call my parents or in the worse case the police, Cannabis isn't legal here :-\

But are you sure that I would be allowed to do so?

In what place should I ask?

The local grocery, pharmacy, supermarket?

Didn't mean the local grocery, meant a place where you could buy cannabis.

Don't try a first time on your own. Be careful with you.

If you want to eat it, be careful. It will take time before you notice the effects, and, you can not undo what you have eaten if you don't like the effects.
If you smoke it, you will feel the effect immediately. You will feel when it is enough. And, if you don't like the effects, eating chocolate may help you get rid of the effects quicker.

Smoking is the safest way to try for the first time.

There are people who pass out, after just inhaling a bit. Others don't notice a thing, after smoking a whole joint. If you belong to the group that goes into passing out and tripping after a minimal dosage, trying cannabis by eating it may be disastrous, because you can't control the dosage at all then.

You being curious, OK. But, make sure there is someone with you. For some people cannabis leads to tripping, and you need someone with you if that is the case for you. Certainly if it happens to turn out like a bad trip. It may be something you'll never want to do again.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 06:39:59 AM »
What the hell do you mean with "weed being bad for autistic people"?

I know an autistic person who tried it, and it was "wonderful", he escaped into his own world while listening to music, but since he had depression, the weed worsened the depression.

I don't have depression, so I'm safe.

How about making Cannabis "fit" for autistic people or at least make a drug with similiar effects which WORKS on autistic people?

I was a bit offended there, I don't want autism to mean that your brain is so fucking different that the effects of a drug can worsen it.

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 06:42:42 AM »

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 07:01:34 AM »
What the hell do you mean with "weed being bad for autistic people"?

I know an autistic person who tried it, and it was "wonderful", he escaped into his own world while listening to music, but since he had depression, the weed worsened the depression.

I don't have depression, so I'm safe.

How about making Cannabis "fit" for autistic people or at least make a drug with similiar effects which WORKS on autistic people?

I was a bit offended there, I don't want autism to mean that your brain is so fucking different that the effects of a drug can worsen it.

Being depressed has nothing to do with it.

Cannabis has different effects on different people. And the time they use it makes a difference too. It's true for "normal wired" people, and even more for people on the spectrum.

If you want to try it, go ahead. But, do it safe.

People on the spectrum can have very different ways in reacting on anything that works on the psyche. So, for some Cannabis will be hell, for others it will be good, and others will not have an effect at all. There is no way in telling what it will do for you beforehand.

Be careful, that's all. Have someone with you who knows about the stuff, and who you can trust.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 07:06:17 AM »
dealers hang out over there=============================>>

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 07:09:45 AM »
Just a tiny dose of 0.5 gram can't hurt just once?

After what I heard the guy say, it was hell because it worsened his depression, so at least that's a plus if I'm gonna try it.

I will try hashish, not marijuana, since marijuana can't be eaten like hashish, or?

I don't have so much experience with smoking pots or whatever they're called, and I'm too lazy to make the marijuana into tea or brownies, so hashish it is.

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 07:31:53 AM »
Aspergers itself can be hell, and I've been through it, Risperdal is hell, and I'm put on it, hashish is a mild drug in comparison to Heroin, LSD and Amphetamine, so why not?

Aspergers was a piece of cake to me, so was Risperdal.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2010, 07:36:06 AM »
Just a tiny dose of 0.5 gram can't hurt just once?

After what I heard the guy say, it was hell because it worsened his depression, so at least that's a plus if I'm gonna try it.

I will try hashish, not marijuana, since marijuana can't be eaten like hashish, or?

I don't have so much experience with smoking pots or whatever they're called, and I'm too lazy to make the marijuana into tea or brownies, so hashish it is.

Hun, I know a guy, who, not depressed, very likely aspie, passed out for hours after taking just a tiny bit from a joint. First time he thought it might have been all kinds of reasons. But, trying it a second time, they carried him away on a stretcher too.

Not saying don't try it. But, some need lots for a little effect. Some need hardly anything, and get a massive effect.
Also 0.5 gram, says nothing. Some stuff is strong, some stuff is weak.
Get someone who knows the stuff and who you trust with you if you really want to try.

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2010, 07:37:48 AM »
It's not painful, is it?

It's like passing out from diabetes, coma or sleep-medicine, right?

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2010, 07:39:13 AM »
Now I know...I'll take it just before I go to bed, so my parents won't notice anything, because they will think I'm sleeping :green:

And then I'll wake up 10 hours the next day to go to school/work, maybe with the side-effects too, I'm a genius eh?

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 07:46:24 AM »
Now I know...I'll take it just before I go to bed, so my parents won't notice anything, because they will think I'm sleeping :green:

And then I'll wake up 10 hours the next day to go to school/work, maybe with the side-effects too, I'm a genius eh?

Yeah, genius,

Spending lots of money on spacecake or hash bonbons. Eating them just before falling asleep, and be stoned when you sleep. Classic fail story btw.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2010, 08:02:42 AM »

Yeah, genius,

Spending lots of money on spacecake or hash bonbons. Eating them just before falling asleep, and be stoned when you sleep. Classic fail story btw.
Yeah, and don't forget it is illegal in a lot of places. You don't want nice Mr Policemen knocking on your door and ransacking the place.

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2010, 08:12:04 AM »
In the weekends, I will do this until I don't pass out anymore, THEN I'm truly "ready for it".

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2010, 09:38:13 AM »
until you don't pass out anymore?

What are you blabbering about now? Did you pass out already?

I still haven't made my mind completely yet.

Are you this dumb,
Are you this stupid
Are you taking pride in being very annoying

Or is it all three.

Probably the all three and some other co-morbidities coming with it.