Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Fuck.

(1/4) > >>

thepeaguy:
After drinking like a fish last night, I've been ranting about God, religion, and the meaning of my existence to a bunch of strangers at some chatroom.

Never again.

purposefulinsanity:

--- Quote from: thepeaguy on October 01, 2006, 06:14:52 AM ---After drinking like a fish last night, I've been ranting about God, religion, and the meaning of my existence to a bunch of strangers at some chatroom.

Never again.

--- End quote ---

I thought you didn't ever drink?  What made you cross over to the dark side last night?

thepeaguy:

--- Quote from: purposefulinsanity on October 01, 2006, 07:33:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: thepeaguy on October 01, 2006, 06:14:52 AM ---After drinking like a fish last night, I've been ranting about God, religion, and the meaning of my existence to a bunch of strangers at some chatroom.

Never again.

--- End quote ---

I thought you didn't ever drink?  What made you cross over to the dark side last night?

--- End quote ---

I don't, usually. You see, my family was prompting me to join in and have a few drinks with them because I rarely interact with them at night-times, so I thought why not?

Never again.

purposefulinsanity:
You feeling rough today then? Or is it just the memories from last night giving you grief?

I'm disappointed I couldn't make it into chat last night- damn migraines.

thepeaguy:

--- Quote from: purposefulinsanity on October 01, 2006, 07:55:07 AM ---You feeling rough today then? Or is it just the memories from last night giving you grief?

I'm disappointed I couldn't make it into chat last night- damn migraines.

--- End quote ---

Somewhat, I guess. Though not as bad as the constant vomiting in the toilet before I went to bed.

And nah, I don't feel any grief over yesterday -- shit happens. If those people want to laugh at my behavior from last night, that's their business, not mine.

Funny enough, I was crying to my sister, for some reason. I was very emotional than usual.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version