Educational

Author Topic: If there's a place in the world where all the trash of mankind is...  (Read 228 times)

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
It's Australia, no doubt.

The people there are descendants of the ugliest European people, aborigines etc.

Australia=The Land of Genetic Trash.

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: If there's a place in the world where all the trash of mankind is...
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 04:52:43 AM »
It's Australia, no doubt.

The people there are descendants of the ugliest European people, aborigines etc.

Australia=The Land of Genetic Trash.

Good one dickhead.

Australia is a land stocked with Mongrels. Have you ever noticed that the mongrel dogs are the toughest? Have you noticed that the mixed race children are often, as adults, very good-looking? No...that is because you are retarded.

Next, consider that the population is spread across the land and in population/km on average is much better than that of many countries and so the pollution, interbreeding and so on is more limited.

Best of all legends like me were born and bred there.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 04:56:02 AM »
Better to look like ugly trash then to look like some Norwegians faggots do. :zoinks:

At least an aussie has no shame and won't photoshop their photos to try and look perfect.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 05:08:52 AM »
Better to look like ugly trash then to look like some Norwegians faggots do. :zoinks:

At least an aussie has no shame and won't photoshop their photos to try and look perfect.

I actually do feel for Zengh here. Not because he is Noweigian but because he knows that there is a Norweign like General Razorbeard in his midst.
I am sure Odeon feels the same way with Sol and Lit.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 05:11:06 AM »

I actually do feel for Zengh here. Not because he is Noweigian but because he knows that there is a Norweign like General Razorbeard in his midst.

Hence the keyword some in my post. I mean no disrespect to ZEGH at all. I'm sure he'll understand what I mean.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 05:20:32 AM »

Hence the keyword some in my post. I mean no disrespect to ZEGH at all. I'm sure he'll understand what I mean.

Oh hell I know that and Zengh knows that and I think most would.
I was spelling it out for the more retarded here. Actually that whilst true is pretty broad. Specifically I was spelling that out for General Razorbeard and also Eclair (who for an apparently smart lady, has the potential to read shit into a situation, and make leaps of unparalleled lengths of amazingly rationality, on context of a situation). As much as I hate to dumb it down...there is due cause.