Author Topic: First Impressions  (Read 3863 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: First Impressions
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2006, 04:16:45 PM »
I sort of fear HG.  Not so much now than when i first met her, but she seemed a bit too fascinated with and casual about men hating.  I don't know if that has changed but I fear somebody who would see me more for my gender than my mind.  (Not saying it isn't based in truth, but it still does scare me)
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2006, 04:19:51 PM »
Kevv seemed like a very nice person to me when I first "met" him at WP. His fascination with capital letters and the phrase "in the end" made him easy to remember. :)

HG I was sort of scared by, at first. She seemed exactly like the girls who used to tease and bully me in sixth or seventh grade, for some reason. Not that she bullied me or anyone else--she most certainly didn't--but the subconscious is a funny thing. Like peegai says, she was intimidating. But also very sharp. And she wrote (and still writes!) some long paragraphs. ;)

Dunc. Well, mostly what HG said: WYSIWYG. Very nice fellow. Smart. Honest. Odd taste in music. ;D

Flo: a lost cause (they lost him soon after birth).
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2006, 06:40:01 PM »
MillaPill - young, openminded, a bit gullible

::snork::

i'm the least gullible person on earth. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2006, 06:42:14 PM »
Dont fear me boys!, my knee only comes into contact with your testicles if your slimeball dirtbags, and i find you offline. ;)

Girls bullied you at school Odeon?  :'( I take it you didnt have a sister like me then, when my bro got bullied quite bad at secondary school (by little shits that threatned to knife him etc) i pretty much nipped it in the bud rather fast when i found out, i erm ahem sort of grabbed it by the balls (or throat depending weither their was a lack of male genitalia or not) and pinned it against the wall so to speak, i had a little word in their ears. After they met me they were pretty shit scared and left him alone they even tried to befriend him, he became mates with a couple of them (which i found odd) but they always looked as if they were ready for pissing their pants anytime they came into our house and saw me, apparently it was a case of "your sisters hot but she's scary". ;D

I am not a bully (even though i have used my natural cold hellbitch traits when needed, mostly when people i know have been threatened etc but its been a case of protecting someone, self defense, not taking bull rather than just simply being a bully and enjoying it etc) I do admit thought Odeon i typically come across like a rather intimidating person, i dont mean to its a natural thing lol but i can understand why your subconcious would draw similarities between traits of my personality and the girls at school who tried to hold dominance over you etc.

I forgot PMS ELLE and PYRAXIS

Pms Elle -  I never really interacted with her but someone who seemed as if she had more to her, a case of someone who seems great but cant tell too much from, someone who will give out what she wants to when shes ready but you really need to scratch the surface to drag everything out, She seemed cool from what i saw.

Pyraxis - Theres something about her i like, great wit and sarcasm, another fork tongued one ;) very blunt, says what she wants and likes etc fuck the response, someone who likes a good debate, wants someone to give back as good as she gives, needs constant stimulation, no time for idiots etc unless shes bored and wants to play, the kind of person who as much as she sometimes comes across as if she has a poisonous tongue (like myself at times) the way she comes across in her posts at times makes her seem like the kind of female id potentially actually get on well with in real life funnily enough (like Lucifer), and another person with alot more too her than she gives out.

I see similar elements in both Pyraxis and Lucifer.  Smart, strong, dominant women, strong minds, strong personalities, no bullshit, as subtle as a sledgehammer, dont give a fuck if theyre backed into a corner they will enjoy it and claw theyre way out of it unscathed, not the type of women to back down easily, great senses of humour, similar wit, dont seem to tolerate morons, needs to be constantly stimulated etc etc

Flo - the next william freund
See what i mean, youve got to love Pyraxis for that. :angel:

Cant think of anyone else now. (I liked Ozy but havent seen him around of late)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2006, 06:49:01 PM »
Nomaken you have no idea how many women say the same thing, they would rather someone see them for their mind than their body. ;)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2006, 06:50:21 PM »
i love Kevv to nanobits. from the start i could see he is very wise and kind, laidback and compassionate and has a great sense of humor. and a big freedom fighter from what i can see. and has a GREAT effin taste in avs. at first i also thought he was a woman cuz of that great pin up av and all his intuitive qualities.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2006, 06:56:46 PM »
lol actually Milla i sort of agree with that. ;D

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2006, 06:58:37 PM »
good to be in agreeance. :green:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2006, 07:06:54 PM »
A woman. :LOL:
Guardian of the Empire

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2006, 07:09:09 PM »
Is there something youd like to tell us Kevv? ;)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2006, 07:28:35 PM »
MillaPill - young, openminded, a bit gullible

::snork::

i'm the least gullible person on earth. :P

Hey, it was a first impression, that doesn't mean it's accurate!  :LOL:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2006, 07:32:31 PM »
No, i am quite aware how frequent a sentiment that is among women.  I share a whole lot of qualities with women.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2006, 07:33:11 PM »
Is there something youd like to tell us Kevv? ;)
I was answering MilliPill post only.
at first i also thought he was a woman cuz of that great pin up av and all his intuitive qualities.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2006, 07:53:59 PM »
Pyraxis (...) no bullshit, as subtle as a sledgehammer, dont give a fuck if theyre backed into a corner they will enjoy it and claw theyre way out of it unscathed, not the type of women to back down easily, great senses of humour, similar wit, dont seem to tolerate morons, needs to be constantly stimulated etc etc

You do realize you're talking about the site wannabe mediator and manipulator, right? Why do you think I pinged that question to you about whether anybody was unredeemable but because I disagree with a lot of what you said in your anti-mediator rant? Me, subtle as a sledgehammer... first time I've heard that one. Normally I get accused of being too distant, too subtle, people not being able to read me. Of course that could just be because I was getting the opinion of morons.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2006, 08:00:56 PM »
all his intuitive qualities.
I most likely get them from My Mother.
Guardian of the Empire