Educational

Author Topic: Pikachu, let me post on AFF again!  (Read 13295 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Pikachu, let me post on AFF again!
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2010, 04:23:02 PM »
i dont need to give someone another chance to show their true nature. i saw it the first time

He said some very nasty stuff to me ages ago, but he's cut down the attention seeking behaviour and appears to be a nice enough guy. I know I often say things that offend people, and I hate it when they end up holding it against me forever.

I don't think you've checked his posts since the past few days.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2010, 04:25:10 PM »
pika, why has this shitstain been unbanned from AFF? you were told he would never change. he will never change. wake up son. its bad enough you wont keep crazy bitch amy in line but now you is compounding it with your own weak ass mistakes

I haven't got a fucking clue who you are.

I said, and it was likely in this thread, that if I saw Duke being, well, not an arsehole for a month or two I'd unmute him.

I never actually expected him to achieve it, but he has - and so, he's been unmuted on a probationary period.

Should he fuck up, he'll be banned Muted again.

I'm overlooking his comments in DFGs thread, as well as his disability thread - I find it likely that he's frustrated about the hearing, and is a bit ticked off because nobody was responding to him.

He is, if nothing else, making the effort.

And what the fuck do you mean, "you wont keep crazy bitch amy in line" - What the fuck are you talking about, she fucking owns the forum alongside Gareth, not I.
what was said about Amy by it was probably, just a deflection.

This is probably a female posing as a guy

Offline carlito

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2010, 04:26:33 PM »
butterflies, do you apologize after you attack someone and want to be forgiven? it wasn't even a condition of his unbanning that he apologize. can you believe that? it looks like he slipped pika a twenty. he has returned exactly the same pointless troll cunt as ever. nice work pika   :clap:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 04:32:24 PM by carlito »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2010, 04:27:34 PM »
i dont need to give someone another chance to show their true nature. i saw it the first time

He said some very nasty stuff to me ages ago, but he's cut down the attention seeking behaviour and appears to be a nice enough guy. I know I often say things that offend people, and I hate it when they end up holding it against me forever.

I don't think you've checked his posts since the past few days.

No, I haven't been on over much over the last few days. I've been busy with moving house, and a few other things.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2010, 04:33:10 PM »
do you apologize after you attack someone and want to be forgiven? it wasn't even a condition of his unbanning that he apologize. can you believe that? it looks like he slipped pika a twenty. he has returned exactly the same pointless troll cunt as ever. nice work pika   :clap:

Yeah, the amusing thing is that you are doing the very thing that you accuse Duke of doing.

Funny that.

You accuse me of being, now what was it, ah yes - "a weak faggot" - a babbies first attempt at flaming, but I'll respond regardless.

I don't consider compassion to be a weakness - if I were to be weak over this, it would be in buckling at the first criticism and re-muting Duke based on your (as so far) unsubstantiated claims.

I will not deny that I have my doubts about restating Duke, but as I have said; He appears to have being making an effort, and should he make an attack on someone and it being reported, then his probationary status will be removed along with, well, him - quite aside from which, he fulfilled his condition of restatement.

You, sir, are a spineless, simpering coward - you have the balls to criticise somebody whilst you are semi-anon, but you don't have the gall to actually bring your concerns to me personally - whereupon I would have been a whole lot more willing to address them.

As it is, you've put me into "fuck you" mode.

(Internet is srs bzns, guize.)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 04:36:45 PM by Pikajedi3 »

Offline carlito

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2010, 04:36:42 PM »
faking anger to deflect from your mistake. transparent, pik

I ALREADY SAID he wont get reported because he targets people who wont report him. does that make it okay?

why haven't you demanded he apologize to everyone he attacked? do that and i'll give him a second chance to fuck up

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2010, 04:38:00 PM »

:cheer: :jerry: :cheer:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2010, 04:39:10 PM »

:cheer: :jerry: :cheer:
:agreed: :plus:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2010, 04:40:09 PM »
butterflies, do you apologize after you attack someone and want to be forgiven? it wasn't even a condition of his unbanning that he apologize. can you believe that? it looks like he slipped pika a twenty. he has returned exactly the same pointless troll cunt as ever. nice work pika   :clap:

My problem is that I make jokes that other people find offensive, or accidently offend them when I'm just trying to have a laugh with them. I don't tend to attack people if I want to remain friends with them. I'm usually quick to apologize if I think I've offended someone that I like.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2010, 04:42:05 PM »
faking anger to deflect from your mistake. transparent, pik

I ALREADY SAID he wont get reported because he targets people who wont report him. does that make it okay?

why haven't you demanded he apologize to everyone he attacked? do that and i'll give him a second chance to fuck up

You misread my tone; That was condescension, not anger.

Anger involves a lot more swearing.

I don't feel I've made a mistake - at least, not yet. Should Duke fuck up strongly enough to require removal again, then perhaps I shall feel that I have made a mistake - I'll remind you that I was also banned from AFF not all that long ago.

Here's a thought; Why didn't You report said attacks, hmm? Show some initiative?

Oh, and I did request he make an apology - Check DFG's thread again.

Offline carlito

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2010, 04:42:45 PM »

My problem is that I make jokes that other people find offensive, or accidently offend them when I'm just trying to have a laugh with them. I don't tend to attack people if I want to remain friends with them. I'm usually quick to apologize if I think I've offended someone that I like.

duke nukem deliberately attacks people to hurt them, so you aren't alike. have a look on AFF whenever you want evidence. apparently it's tolerated there

pika: a request isn't a demand. man up ffs

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2010, 04:45:08 PM »
Meh, put up or shut up. He's an annoying manchild, but I don't care if he's unmuted or not on AFF.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2010, 04:48:46 PM »

duke nukem deliberately attacks people to hurt them, so you aren't alike. have a look on AFF whenever you want evidence. apparently it's tolerated there

pika: a request isn't a demand. man up ffs

OK. I'll make an account later at AFF. TBH Pika seems a nice enough guy when he's on here.

Offline carlito

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2010, 04:50:07 PM »
AFF had a nicer vibe for a long time. annoying manchildren werent stood for. was a good community vibe. guess that's fucked

butters, i never had a problem with pika before this but he's lost the plot, gone against the community spirit

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2010, 04:52:51 PM »
But why come to i2 to whine about it?