Educational

Author Topic: Pikachu, let me post on AFF again!  (Read 13380 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Pikachu, let me post on AFF again!
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2010, 01:13:38 PM »
Why is Feral aspie getting this special treatment while everyone else gets banned from there?

You must be special Duke since you get the posting and PM privileges taken instead of being banned.

Because he *wants* to get banned , he'd consider it another "notch on his belt" of trolling.

Keeping him with no posts or PM's makes it more infuriating for him and more lulzy for us  :hahaha:

Oh I get it now. If I am trying to get banned, I lose my posting privileges. If I don't want to get banned, I get banned if I keep breaking the rules.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2010, 01:17:31 PM »
Why is Feral aspie getting this special treatment while everyone else gets banned from there?

You must be special Duke since you get the posting and PM privileges taken instead of being banned.

Because he *wants* to get banned , he'd consider it another "notch on his belt" of trolling.

Keeping him with no posts or PM's makes it more infuriating for him and more lulzy for us  :hahaha:

Oh I get it now. If I am trying to get banned, I lose my posting privileges. If I don't want to get banned, I get banned if I keep breaking the rules.

:indeed:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2010, 01:27:46 PM »
I don't think i've ever posted on AFF. is there any point me trying it out or is it just too ghey?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2010, 01:33:33 PM »
I don't think i've ever posted on AFF. is there any point me trying it out or is it just too ghey?

Dont knock it till you've tried it I suppose  :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2010, 01:57:18 PM »

It's not that active but it's another aspie forum. It used to be more active until that drama in 2008 that lasted months and then the banning part happened and 70 people left. Internet dramas can kill. It destroyed AFF.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2010, 02:45:10 PM »

It's not that active but it's another aspie forum. It used to be more active until that drama in 2008 that lasted months and then the banning part happened and 70 people left. Internet dramas can kill. It destroyed AFF.

So wait... AFF used to be completely different before all the dramas happened?
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2010, 02:46:31 PM »

So wait... AFF used to be completely different before all the dramas happened?

It was a lot more like how it is here now.

It's starting to get back to how it was, but we don't have the activism anymore.

Still, that's looking to change now.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2010, 03:17:54 PM »
Back when I joined the forum in 2006, it was more active and had more people posting and then in 2008 that drama occurred and after people were banned for those who were involved in it and lot of people leaving, it was quiet and not as many posts.

Sadly some forums never recover and some take a while and pikajedi is saying it's finally starting to pick up.

DukeNukem

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2010, 04:06:16 PM »
Pikajedi, by not allowing me to participate at AFF, you have lost another member. I'm an aspie. Where is MY freedom?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2010, 04:16:16 PM »
Pikajedi, by not allowing me to participate at AFF, you have lost another member. I'm an aspie. Where is MY freedom?

Sorry they only care about valuable members on AFF.

And trolls dont get freedom , you go into a forum to troll expect the banhammer to land on you or other measures as were used on you. being such a great troll i'd have thought you would know this!  :orly:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2010, 04:17:22 PM »
Rule of thumb:

When trying to get banned, don't make it so obvious you are trying to get banned and don't even mention you want to be banned or wish you could be.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2010, 06:06:14 PM »

Picture a room, 10 foot x 10 foot, a bunk along 1 wall, a toilet, a door, a window and padding on the walls. Oh, and don't forget the bars in the door and window. There's your freedom.  :hahaha:

DukeNukem

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2010, 06:46:05 PM »

Picture a room, 10 foot x 10 foot, a bunk along 1 wall, a toilet, a door, a window and padding on the walls. Oh, and don't forget the bars in the door and window. There's your freedom.  :hahaha:

Put me into an insane asylum? Oh, my God, typical NT ignorance. :thumbdn:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2010, 06:47:05 PM »

Put me into an insane asylum? Oh, my God, typical NT ignorance. :thumbdn:

Good heavens no!
a Pig sty is far more appropriate.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2010, 06:47:15 PM »
He meant a gaol cell.  
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: