Educational

Author Topic: My Musical Tastes  (Read 1395 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: My Musical Tastes
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 06:23:43 PM »
I didn't listen because I do think it's boring shite. :hahaha:

Some of the stuff I like:

And my most favourite:

DukeNukem

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 06:25:50 PM »
Squid thing: imagine that ballad off the Funhouse album (tr 3) with drums added. I did an experimental version and it sounded a lot better.

War Pigs and Paranoid were from the first album, tracks 1 & 2. I have the first 4 plus the best of. Post '72 sucks. That answer your question, Felcher?

Wrong again, War Pigs and Paranoid were from the SECOND album, not the first! Saying that Black Sabbath "post '72" sucks is very ignorant. I bet you haven't even listened to any of that. It's easy to say that something you have never heard sucks. You could say that Candlemass sucks, all of their fans suck, all of their albums suck, all of their members suck, but until you listen to a few of their albums in their entirety, several times, you do NOT have a valid opinion.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Never Say Die!, and Sabotage were great albums by Black Sabbath, BTW. Technical Ecstasy... Not so much... But that's my opinion.

Gee, when I try to introduce you guys to some GREAT fucking metal, I get lambasted because it's too slow, it's too sad, it's not like the shit you have heard MILLIONS of fucking times. Fuck you all. Doom Metal is the best fucking thing to have happened to music ever since the record tape was invented.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 06:30:04 PM »
Doom Metal is the best fucking thing to have happened to music ever since the record tape was invented.

Subjective.

I think it's a load of bullshit.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 06:32:35 PM »
What you say about my doom metal bands? That Marilyn fucking cocksucking Manson is darker than Saint Vitus? Pfffthahahahahahahaha! :LOL:

You want proof? ok

oh and 2 things

1. Marilyn Manson is a band get it right shithead  :hahaha:
2. Marilyn Manson (the person) was married to Dita Von-Teese hardly a cocksucker

And as far as "Doom Metal" meaning "rich kid wannabe rock star", I didn't know Jonas Brothers were Doom Metal... ::)

Neither did I but seeing as they're part of that genre I think I'll avoid it like the plague now!

Such shameful ignorance coming from yourself. No one has even bothered to listen to the music I posted. They just wrote it off as boring after listening to it for all of 5 seconds. ::)

Says the person who writes off music because it is popular , such shameful hypocrisy coming from yourself.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Diesel

• Log splitting aspie elitist
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2010, 06:33:12 PM »

Try and get more diverse than that.

I'll try.......All from some of my collection:

Stravinsky, Beethoven, Philip Glass, Steve Reich, Laibach, Metallica, Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Cocteau Twins, Slow Dive, My Bloody Valentine, The La's, The Beatles, The Guess Who, Rolling Stones, The Hollies, The Feelies, StereoLab, Led Zeppelin, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, R.E.M., Tears for fears, Galaxy 500, Sebadoh, Boss Hog, Weird Al, October Project, The Smiths, Hooverphonic.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2010, 06:33:44 PM »
Doom Metal is the best fucking thing to have happened to music ever since the record tape was invented.

Subjective.

I think it's a load of bullshit.

Shleed: play him that one you did; the 10 minute one. That was fucking brilliant.

DukeNukem

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2010, 06:34:09 PM »
And another thing...

Lady Gaga? Slipknot? Marilyn Manson? Motorhead? METALLICA?!?

Do you motherfuckers think I am that fucking stupid?!? That I have been living in a fucking cave for the last 19 years, but somehow only knew about the most unknown bands of all time, now that I have crawled out of that fucking cave, all of this popular bullshit is NEW to me. I have never heard of it before. What is this? Quit bullshitting me! I have heard that garbage millions of fucking times until it made me FUCKING BIPOLAR BITCHING BATSHIT CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER I'M GONNA KILL A FUCKING STUPID LITTLE PUPPY JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT SHIT BECAUSE MY MUSICAL TASTES ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for the record...

FUCK OZZY MOTHERFUCKING OSBOURNE AND HIS "DIGITAL BITCH" WIFE SHARON!!!

Sigh... Much better...

And Jonas Brothers are not part of the Doom Metal genre, I was being sarcastic!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2010, 06:35:58 PM »
You mean this Steve?

« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 06:38:47 PM by Mr Shledge »

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2010, 06:37:48 PM »
Felcher:

I know about Jonas Brothers not being part of doom metal , I was taunting you to piss you off after you tried to suggest I like them.
Btw grow the fuck up you sound just like MNZ , whiny butthurt emo lolcow  :hahaha:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2010, 06:40:54 PM »
Feral, calm down.  It's only music.  I probably dislike more types of music than I like and I pretty damn sure I like some types that no one else here likes.  Just keep it cool, like jazz.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Osensitive1

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2010, 06:41:12 PM »
Big letters feel too close to my face.

DukeNukem

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2010, 06:44:43 PM »

That's MY DICK!!! :grrr:

Osensitive1

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2010, 06:45:19 PM »
Just as offensive.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2010, 06:47:39 PM »

That's MY DICK!!! :grrr:

Nah its impossible to feel things that are microscopic.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2010, 06:48:13 PM »
:LMAO: