Educational

Author Topic: New Randy  (Read 957 times)

Osensitive1

Re: New Randy
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2010, 08:21:29 AM »
I was trying to sound a bit less severe and personal. Did it work?
No. That's what personal pronouns are for. Horrible things, personal pronouns, but they have their purpose.
I do think that most of us believe that
See, an 'I think' makes all the difference. The 'think' could have been left out as well and then the statement would have been presented as a statement of fact, as is the case with many opinions.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 08:28:52 AM »
I was trying to sound a bit less severe and personal. Did it work?
No. That's what personal pronouns are for. Horrible things, personal pronouns, but they have their purpose.
I do think that most of us believe that
See, an 'I think' makes all the difference. The 'think' could have been left out as well and then the statement would have been presented as a statement of fact, as is the case with many opinions.

This could all be true and it would matter to me if I cared about it. I saw, and see, it as a bit of fun and not an exercise in literacy. It made me lol a bit and then I was onto the next post to see where that will take me. (I know I mixed up past and present tense ;) )
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Osensitive1

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2010, 08:35:14 AM »
 :laugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2010, 10:38:16 AM »
I just don't get it. I feel like I can't fit into an autism community. What's even worse, is that most aspie forums are small and stuck in some kind of growth rut, except for WP, but that's not for anyone who's actually autistic. I can't even communicate properly with folks calling themselves autistics, let alone communicate with NT's. It just makes me mad that instead of being one of them "cool" aspies online, I have become a RETARDED MANCHILD!!!

I am not the kind of person who wants to take something from someone who is unwilling to give it to me. But I am getting sick and tired of hearing about these fucking LUCKY aspies who has good parents, good family, good friends who becomes successful in life and gets everything they want (and then complains about NOT getting some stupid thing they wanted) while I barely scrape by in a crappy apartment, living on an SSI check and food stamps, no car... I'm not fucking emo. I'm not some rich kid who complains about not getting that hot girl or something. I fucking HATE emos! I'm not even as emotional IRL as I appear to be online. The last time I actually shed tears was 2-3 years ago.

I could just thrust my fist through a window right now... Fucking morons think they have "problems"... Can get a fucking life! I wish I could come into their houses and beat the shit out of them, and jack their stuff. Then they would have a REAL FUCKING PROBLEM! Shitheads! And maybe find and rape that "cute little aspie girl" they managed to find!

:grrr: Tell me that I am going to Hell? YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, I AM HELL!!! :grrr:

I'm sorry you feel that way, and I'm sorry your life sucks at the moment. I do hope you can find a way to find some happiness in your life. I wish I knew of some good advice to give you, but you're probably the only person with any chance of fixing the things in your life that are broken
I'd say that the main reason you struggle to fit into te autism community is that you've been pretty nasty to a lot of the people, and that kind of makes them justified in being nasty to you. For example, I never knew anything about you untill you accused my dad of sexually abusing me, you continually accused me of having an incestuos relationship with my cousin, and you kept criticizing my sexuality. Unlike you, I didn't get butthurt by any of that, and I didn't take offence either. However, in my opinion it does give me the right to tease you back, as the things you said to me were pretty nasty.
It's not possible to be as nasty to people as you've been, and expect people to be nice to you and not be nasty to you. If you want people to be nice to you, you're going to have to be nice to others.
I would advise, if you want to change peoples attitude towards you, then you're going to have to take the teasing that you do deserve for your behaviour, with good humour and humility, and without retaliating or appearing butthurt by it. If you're continually nice to people, then most people will eventually tire of teasing you. You're always saying you're a man. This is your chance to prove it and start acting like one.
If you get your kicks from trying and failing to flame people on the internet, you have no right to expect people to be sensitive towards you.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2010, 11:53:36 AM »
Everybody deserves a break. Everybody's got their own problems, no need to say your neighbor's problems are better or worse than yours. But, FA, if you come in trolling, that's how you'll be treated: as a troll.

The last couple of posts of yours in here I actually liked. For ONCE I could see a real person behind the shit-slinging.

This forum is a good example of getting back what you give. You haven't made particularly good efforts to make yourself a part of the community; instead you've said things again and again that would definitively set you apart.

You don't like that? Then your behaviors should change. Cause and effect. That's kinda how the world works. It's easier to change our own behaviors than try to convince everyone else around us to change theirs to our liking...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 04:06:57 PM by The Member Formerly Known As Sophist »
Flibbit.

richard

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2010, 01:23:54 PM »
looks like you're the sensative type  :zoinks:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 03:57:22 PM by richard »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2010, 03:52:35 PM »
Don't try so hard be yourself.  You are getting better at it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

DukeNukem

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2010, 04:15:15 PM »
As for the crying part, sometimes I wish I could cry. But I can't. Just can't. I guess when I left my family for good, I inadvertently left behind, among lots of things, my breakdown tendencies. I do get pissed off, but I just can't help but bottle it up and lash out on the Internet. I still cannot get it out. What I truly want to say. What I truly think. The reason I may act like a little kid is that I feel a disconnection between me and my thoughts and intelligence. I can't figure out what the Hell my problem is, and I doubt any "professionals" can help me figure it out. Sigh... I feel defective, even compared to other autistics who seem to have talents, intelligence, the ability to overcome their weaknesses. I have none of that.

I'm just an hyperactive, attention-deficit little retarded kid. I hate myself for that. I never get what I want.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2010, 05:29:10 PM »
How old are you?

George Bernard Shaw

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2010, 06:25:11 PM »
He's 19, parts.

Judy: lay off the red cordial.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2010, 06:49:08 PM »
He's just a kid he's supposed to act like this at times he has been doing better

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2010, 07:18:09 PM »
As for the crying part, sometimes I wish I could cry. But I can't. Just can't. I guess when I left my family for good, I inadvertently left behind, among lots of things, my breakdown tendencies. I do get pissed off, but I just can't help but bottle it up and lash out on the Internet. I still cannot get it out. What I truly want to say. What I truly think. The reason I may act like a little kid is that I feel a disconnection between me and my thoughts and intelligence. I can't figure out what the Hell my problem is, and I doubt any "professionals" can help me figure it out. Sigh... I feel defective, even compared to other autistics who seem to have talents, intelligence, the ability to overcome their weaknesses. I have none of that.

I'm just an hyperactive, attention-deficit little retarded kid. I hate myself for that. I never get what I want.

Hey, you're not defective.  You just need some rough edges polished and some dents filled in. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2010, 07:19:50 PM »

(((((((((((Feral Aspie))))))))))))

Life can be really really fucked up. It takes a lifetime to figure it out. Sometimes not even then. Just don't be so quick to push people away. It's the only way to learn how to be close: trial and error.

That doesn't mean don't give and take the shit here on I2. ;)  But do it in good humor. We're all just playing around.
Flibbit.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2010, 07:20:38 PM »

Hey, you're not defective.  You just need some rough edges polished and some dents filled in. 

Spakfilla and Mr Sheen can work wonders.