Educational

Author Topic: New Randy  (Read 983 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: New Randy
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2010, 09:37:40 PM »
He has enough smarts to get himself into trouble and not enough to get himself out of trouble.  He can throw insults, but they're the same old ones time and time again.  I know we're intense and throw a lot of insults at each other, but 99.44% of the time we're joking.  He's still immature enough not to know how to shrug off a perceived insult.  I'm not ignoring the ruthlessness of some of his posts

I'm not implying that FA will make such improvements with himself so as to be unrecognizable.  What I try to remember is that Aspergers is Autism.  Within the diagnosis of Aspergers we have a spectrum of quirks and interests, abilities and disabilities.   FA may be at the deeper end of the spectrum and I'm willing to give him some slack and an occasional smack when he deserves it.

End of the Queen's Sermon on the Throne.

I know you're right, and the little angel that sits on one of my shoulders says be nice to those less fortunate than myself. Sadly the little devil that sits on my other shoulder keeps reminding me how much it can be fun teasing him.
I am trying to be nicer to him, and I think he knows that I am only having a bit of fun with him, and I don't mean him any harm. I don't think I'm all that mean to him. I'm definately not as mean as I could be to him.
I hope I'm not being a total bitch to him, and appearing to be a nasty person, because I really amn't a mean person.
I suppose one of my problems is that I really have very limited understanding of boundaries. Sometimes I say something that I think's funny and others find it very offensive. I do have a tendancy to cross these boundaries without even knowing it.

You ladies are very kind.

I would rather slap him stupidier. (Slap him stupid did not take long at all)
I love seeing him rage and fail.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 10:20:23 PM »
"Anyway, since I'm a Queen I'm just going to consider him a pain in the royal ass and treat him."  From a previous post.

When and if he needs some gentle advice he'll get it.  When he needs Preparation H, he'll get that too.

I imagine he's going to take offense at my talking about him and "treating me like a fucking pet monkey who needs training. So take it up your ass and shove it Queenie" or words to that effect.  I can't blame him and I expect it based on his past posts.  But, hopefully he'll finally run out of the steam coming out of his ears and let some of our wisdom in.

One of the nice things about being a feminist in the 1970's and 80's is that I can say that I prefer mothering to businessing. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

DukeNukem

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 11:08:19 PM »
I just don't get it. I feel like I can't fit into an autism community. What's even worse, is that most aspie forums are small and stuck in some kind of growth rut, except for WP, but that's not for anyone who's actually autistic. I can't even communicate properly with folks calling themselves autistics, let alone communicate with NT's. It just makes me mad that instead of being one of them "cool" aspies online, I have become a RETARDED MANCHILD!!!

I am not the kind of person who wants to take something from someone who is unwilling to give it to me. But I am getting sick and tired of hearing about these fucking LUCKY aspies who has good parents, good family, good friends who becomes successful in life and gets everything they want (and then complains about NOT getting some stupid thing they wanted) while I barely scrape by in a crappy apartment, living on an SSI check and food stamps, no car... I'm not fucking emo. I'm not some rich kid who complains about not getting that hot girl or something. I fucking HATE emos! I'm not even as emotional IRL as I appear to be online. The last time I actually shed tears was 2-3 years ago.

I could just thrust my fist through a window right now... Fucking morons think they have "problems"... Can get a fucking life! I wish I could come into their houses and beat the shit out of them, and jack their stuff. Then they would have a REAL FUCKING PROBLEM! Shitheads! And maybe find and rape that "cute little aspie girl" they managed to find!

:grrr: Tell me that I am going to Hell? YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, I AM HELL!!! :grrr:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 11:13:57 PM »
I just don't get it. I feel like I can't fit into an autism community. What's even worse, is that most aspie forums are small and stuck in some kind of growth rut, except for WP, but that's not for anyone who's actually autistic. I can't even communicate properly with folks calling themselves autistics, let alone communicate with NT's. It just makes me mad that instead of being one of them "cool" aspies online, I have become a RETARDED MANCHILD!!!

I am not the kind of person who wants to take something from someone who is unwilling to give it to me. But I am getting sick and tired of hearing about these fucking LUCKY aspies who has good parents, good family, good friends who becomes successful in life and gets everything they want (and then complains about NOT getting some stupid thing they wanted) while I barely scrape by in a crappy apartment, living on an SSI check and food stamps, no car... I'm not fucking emo. I'm not some rich kid who complains about not getting that hot girl or something. I fucking HATE emos! I'm not even as emotional IRL as I appear to be online. The last time I actually shed tears was 2-3 years ago.

I could just thrust my fist through a window right now... Fucking morons think they have "problems"... Can get a fucking life! I wish I could come into their houses and beat the shit out of them, and jack their stuff. Then they would have a REAL FUCKING PROBLEM! Shitheads! And maybe find and rape that "cute little aspie girl" they managed to find!

Do you see any connection whatsoever between the things you say and the way people respond to you?  :facepalm2:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 11:16:11 PM by couldbecousin »
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

DukeNukem

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 11:16:35 PM »

I could just thrust my fist through a window right now... Fucking morons think they have "problems"... Can get a fucking life! I wish I could come into their houses and beat the shit out of them, and jack their stuff.n they would have a REAL FUCKING PROBLEM! Shitheads! maybe find and rape that "cute little aspie girl" they managed to find!

Do you see any connection whatsoever between the things you say and the way people respond to you?  :facepalm2:

I said that I am a nice guy IRL. Get that through your thick fucking skulls! :grrr:

Oh, here comes Sir Less, wanting another asskicking! I can already hear that fat old fucker oinking like a pig! :wanker:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 11:20:25 PM »

I could just thrust my fist through a window right now... Fucking morons think they have "problems"... Can get a fucking life! I wish I could come into their houses and beat the shit out of them, and jack their stuff.n they would have a REAL FUCKING PROBLEM! Shitheads! maybe find and rape that "cute little aspie girl" they managed to find!

I said that I am a nice guy IRL. Get that through your thick fucking skulls! :grrr:

Why should we believe you? You complain about how you are treated on aspie sites...well, we don't know you IRL, all we see is your behavior online.  :thumbdn:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 11:25:21 PM »
Okay.  Yeah, you are a mess.  So are most people.  You have no way of knowing how much truth anyone posts or doesn't post on threads.  I could be a 25 year old black actor who is polishing my skills by pretending to be a 61 year old wife and mother.  Stop trying to compare your life to anyone else's.  Live your life the best way you can.  

Jealousy/envy and anger are the quickest way to destroy your life and health.  Take a moment and see if your heart actually feels hard.  Mine does when I get furious.  I do stupid things with my road rage.  It's a struggle to corral my bitter emotions, but it's better for me.  It doesn't cost $ to walk to lose weight and improve your health.  Take better care in the way you present yourself to people.  Use some of the $ that you spend on computer stuff and buy some better food.  

In the end you are the only person that you have.  You are the only person you'll have with you when you die.  Become a better friend to yourself.  It's worth it.

Sorry if I'm harsh.  It's been a long day and I'm tired.  

P7PSP

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 11:28:29 PM »

No, I seriously doubt that you are hell. Perhaps if you tried not being a deliberately offensive asshole then people would respond to you in a more positive manner. The part I bolded is rather offensive, if you take your internet tough guy act on the road do yourself a favor and don't bring it to my neck of the woods.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 11:31:47 PM »
Addendum to my "advice"  TYPE ONCE.   THINK TWICE.  THEN POST.

ASK YOURSELF, "HOW WOULD I FEEL IF SOMEONE SAID THIS TO ME?"

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2010, 11:37:59 PM »
Or be like me, and let a paranoia disorder censor your posts.  :tinfoil:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 12:06:40 AM »

Oh, here comes Sir Less, wanting another asskicking! I can already hear that fat old fucker oinking like a pig! :wanker:

"Another ass-kicking"? LOL. Silly girl Judy. You have your arse cheeks acting as shoulder pads from so many arse-kickings.
You are like a punch drunk fighter after he has come to throwing weak directionless punches at the sounds around him and having us all sadly shake our heads collectively at your impotence.

If you did not want to be thought of as a clown you should never have come in here wearing clown shoes and honking your nose to draw attention to yourself. Too late now tard. We like your family, think you are pathetic an not at all serious or intelligent.

Go on Judy "kick my ass" you butthurt fail-troll and see what you got.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Osensitive1

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2010, 12:12:25 AM »
Careful the way you wave that 'we' around, Sir Les.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2010, 12:41:25 AM »
Did someone put a kettle on for some coffee?

No?

Ah, it must be the steam coming out of Judy's ears.

Osensitive1

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2010, 08:02:30 AM »
Or be like me, and let a paranoia disorder censor your posts.  :tinfoil:
:)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2010, 08:10:11 AM »
Careful the way you wave that 'we' around, Sir Les.

I was trying to sound a bit less severe and personal. Did it work?

I do think that most of us believe that but then theory of mind was never my strong point :D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 08:12:26 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »