Author Topic: Anyone notice?  (Read 591 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Anyone notice?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 11:08:56 AM »
Yes, I was an AFF user and I have been treated quite (un)fairly here. :wanker:
Duke , you brought it on yourself. I think it was what you wanted. Dont complain, if it is a self inflected wound

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 11:12:42 AM »
what's the alex debacle? another mass exodus?

Well apparently Alex has partly sold out. He's form a joint sponsorship with Autism Speaks on a project. Knowing how it always pans out, WP will eventually be in partnership with Autism Speaks as the money will become more tempting. You can guess how the users will react to that.  :zoinks:

Civil War?  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 11:16:39 AM »
Hell, even if it's just a rumour, this could be the first domino for WP's demise or worse, a birth of a new monster. Because as I said, Autism Speaks might eventually entice Alex enough to buy out WrongPlanet entirely in the future, and convert it into a propaganda machine for their own agenda. I mean who couldn't blame Alex for accepting such a lucrative offer? He could still run the site as his popularity will be useful to Autism Speaks, and can work with them for a slice. This, providing he's willing to play ball with them obviously.

It's a business deal in the making I foresee. This joint sponsorship is merely testing grounds right now I speculate.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 12:13:24 PM »
I think WP members like to lurk here just to see if there are any threads on WP or about them. If they see a thread mentioning WP, they will read it. Same as people from AFF. Pretty much everyone knows about this place.

richard

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 01:09:43 PM »
i didnt really notice

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2010, 02:55:05 PM »
And I don't care.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 03:41:39 PM »
Hell, even if it's just a rumour, this could be the first domino for WP's demise or worse, a birth of a new monster. Because as I said, Autism Speaks might eventually entice Alex enough to buy out WrongPlanet entirely in the future, and convert it into a propaganda machine for their own agenda. I mean who couldn't blame Alex for accepting such a lucrative offer? He could still run the site as his popularity will be useful to Autism Speaks, and can work with them for a slice. This, providing he's willing to play ball with them obviously.

It's a business deal in the making I foresee. This joint sponsorship is merely testing grounds right now I speculate.

You mean that Wrong Planet is being sponsored by Autism Speaks... NOW?

Holy shit, so many more innocent autistics are going to be scarred by this ever-growing "autism is a disease/epidemic" mentality that has already ruined the lives of hundreds of those who were diagnosed as autistic! :grrr:

Suzanne Wright and Bob Wright should be fucking tied up and tortured to death for spreading their destructive heresy!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2010, 03:45:39 PM »

You mean that Wrong Planet is being sponsored by Autism Speaks... NOW?

Holy shit, so many more innocent autistics are going to be scarred by this ever-growing "autism is a disease/epidemic" mentality that has already ruined the lives of hundreds of those who were diagnosed as autistic! :grrr:

Suzanne Wright and Bob Wright should be fucking tied up and tortured to death for spreading their destructive heresy!

Why dont you go troll autism speaks forums "mr greatest troll of the internets"  :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

richard

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2010, 03:48:01 PM »
ive done some more investigating and it looks like there funding him to go on the road with that hot guy, apparently hes the son of one of the big wigs at autism speaks. must be nice, i want them to interview me now. im autistic and i could tell them all about it :zoinks:

i still think he sold out though, i remember him blatently making fun of AS like a year ago when he said WP bought them for 80 million dollars

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2010, 03:50:46 PM »
ive done some more investigating and it looks like there funding him to go on the road with that hot guy],

:zoinks:

:needpics:

richard

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2010, 03:53:32 PM »
just go watch his latest autism talks tv dude. hes in it but fully clothed!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2010, 03:54:37 PM »
just go watch his latest autism talks tv dude. hes in it but fully clothed!

On the Autism Speaks website?

richard

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2010, 03:56:38 PM »
no its on wp in the general autism discussion

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2010, 04:09:12 PM »
no its on wp in the general autism discussion

Oh gods..... He IS hot  :zoinks:

richard

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010, 04:22:51 PM »
what can i say, i have good taste :eiffel: