Educational

Author Topic: Everyone with a WP account vote in one of your own as a mod  (Read 13380 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Everyone with a WP account vote in one of your own as a mod
« Reply #210 on: September 18, 2010, 11:20:32 PM »
It's lovely knowing WPfags are reading this. Who knows Alex may be reading this too. :zoinks:

But in all seriousness to lurking WPfags, Alex has betrayed the entire Autism/Aspergers community that endorses neurodiversity by accepting any money from Autism Speaks. If you think this is some revolutionary step of reconciliation, think again. This is all a ploy by Autism Speaks to eventually acquire WP by enticing Alex with money. Spread the word.

EDIT: I was too bias earlier.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 11:27:13 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #211 on: September 18, 2010, 11:37:59 PM »
Quote from: rossc
Quote from: alex
I'm confused. Would you rather they be using their money to sue autistics still instead of supporting autism talk tv? You can't have it both ways. If you're upset about how they spend their money you should try to change it instead. Or would you rather just sit around and complain.   . .  :roll:
You think by them paying you off for your association is the same as quashing their ability to sue Autistics if or when they feel into Autism Speaks sights?
Really? How do you figure that?

Yes you are right Alex, in that you can't have in both ways.
You either support the organisation who says that Autism is like Cancer and is steadily making their way to early identification of Autistics as abortable fetuses. The people who say that Autism is curable and people with Autism are trapped inside shells of people.......OR you recognise that as part of that community that they demonise and  disparage that you will not support tham nor be interested in their money.

You can not have it both ways because it is a simple moral choice and you sir have chosen.
The fact that you tie your involvement with every Aspie here is far from applaudable and you know this but money has spoken.

How about from here on in we just be a little honest and call it like it is, huh?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #212 on: September 18, 2010, 11:39:13 PM »
OH SHI- Do I hear a ban-hammer swinging?  :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Osensitive1

« Reply #213 on: September 19, 2010, 12:14:37 AM »
Ouch. Remind me not to irk Sir Les. You and me are pals, right Sir?

P7PSP

« Reply #214 on: September 19, 2010, 12:17:28 AM »
:lol: He has real balls, not steel balls.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #215 on: September 19, 2010, 01:44:33 AM »
lol, might be too late to mention this but, you do realise you just killed your chance of being a WP moderator now, don't you? :zoinks:

Insubordination is not tolerated, didn't you know that? :eyelash:

:LOL:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #216 on: September 19, 2010, 01:54:10 AM »
He already blew it by asking to be one.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #217 on: September 19, 2010, 02:01:31 AM »
lol, might be too late to mention this but, you do realise you just killed your chance of being a WP moderator now, don't you? :zoinks:

In all honesty, and not beating about the bush, we knew ross stood Buckley's chance of getting in anyway (and I'd be the last to criticise ross's idea of running because I gave 110% support). Their little fiefdom was gonna be run how they seemed fit, and now that they have that lot of dickheads on board, then they have 20,000 fucking pawns in a huge game of autistic chess. Or, a huge deck of cards to play '52 pick-up' with. It was money from the outset that made the decision, and money that closed the deal. Alex sold out, and now has Autism Speaks to tell him to bend over and take it up the arse. All of the people on I2 who are still members of Wankplanet and who haven't fallen for this dumbfuckery should avoid the place like the plague, because their is no way odeon is going to be sucked in like that douche Alex was.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 02:03:23 AM by Steve-O »

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #218 on: September 19, 2010, 03:05:16 AM »

In all honesty, and not beating about the bush, we knew ross stood Buckley's chance of getting in anyway (and I'd be the last to criticise ross's idea of running because I gave 110% support). Their little fiefdom was gonna be run how they seemed fit, and now that they have that lot of dickheads on board, then they have 20,000 fucking pawns in a huge game of autistic chess. Or, a huge deck of cards to play '52 pick-up' with. It was money from the outset that made the decision, and money that closed the deal. Alex sold out, and now has Autism Speaks to tell him to bend over and take it up the arse. All of the people on I2 who are still members of Wankplanet and who haven't fallen for this dumbfuckery should avoid the place like the plague, because their is no way odeon is going to be sucked in like that douche Alex was.

Likewise for AFF.

As for the WP people reading - there are sites which could use the membership, Spectrumites, Autistics.org and many others are badly hurting for headcount. Go save a forum, g'wan.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #219 on: September 19, 2010, 03:35:26 AM »
Alex sold out, and now has Autism Speaks to tell him to bend over and take it up the arse. All of the people on I2 who are still members of Wankplanet and who haven't fallen for this dumbfuckery should avoid the place like the plague, because their is no way odeon is going to be sucked in like that douche Alex was.

Well considering 3 of 6 guests on his Autism Talk TV are either from Autism Speaks or had ties with them; I think the fact he's sold out to them is obvious.

Also, what Pikajedi said, time to find a new forum WP users, srsly.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #220 on: September 19, 2010, 03:36:52 AM »
Alex sold out, and now has Autism Speaks to tell him to bend over and take it up the arse. All of the people on I2 who are still members of Wankplanet and who haven't fallen for this dumbfuckery should avoid the place like the plague, because their is no way odeon is going to be sucked in like that douche Alex was.

Well considering 3 of 6 guests on his Autism Talk TV are either from Autism Speaks or had ties with them; I think the fact he's sold out to them is obvious.

And bang the door hard, when leaving.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #221 on: September 19, 2010, 04:41:50 AM »
Has anybody else noticed about alex how before he was bashing Autism Speaks and now he is supporting them?

That just to me doesn't make any sense.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #222 on: September 19, 2010, 04:42:37 AM »
Has anybody else noticed about alex how before he was bashing Autism Speaks and now he is supporting them?

That just to me doesn't make any sense.

He saw the light I guess. Glimmering reflections on coins?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #223 on: September 19, 2010, 04:51:04 AM »

:lol:

You are all good. Funny it is not the first time someone has voiced these sentiments :P

:lol: He has real balls, not steel balls.

No I prefer trying not to sell the idea that I have no balls of my own and try to convince others I have metal replacements. What idiot would do that? :P

Yup. I kinda figured. DW A Mum was right I probably would have done something like this sooner or later.

Well fucking said my friend. Well said

BTW Karma for all and thanks for the support
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #224 on: September 19, 2010, 04:53:43 AM »

And bang the door hard, when leaving.

:plus:  for attitude!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"